We Got Our Puppy Golden Retriever

thomo84

yay!! congrats! i have to wait till next yr for mine :scold: LOL sucks to be me bahahha

can i ask the prefix of ur boy? pm me if u prefer he sure is a sweetie :rofl:

This might sound stupid but... prefix?

We have been waiting a few years to get a dog and we have just settled into a new place and everything is lining up :scared:

yay!! congrats! i have to wait till next yr for mine :D LOL sucks to be me bahahha

We have been waiting a few years to get a dog and we have just settled into a new place and everything is lining up ;)

The prefix is the breeders brand, all of their pups would carry the same prefix before their registered name, if both parents are registered to breed with :eek:

yay!! congrats! i have to wait till next yr for mine :D LOL sucks to be me bahahha

We have been waiting a few years to get a dog and we have just settled into a new place and everything is lining up ;)

The prefix is the breeders brand, all of their pups would carry the same prefix before their registered name, if both parents are registered to breed with :eek:

as above hahaha, on DOL adds they have their prefix as the bolded bit at the top of the add if it helps but no stress was just curious is all!

im so jelous hahaha i want my baby girl now :(