Is It Normal For Golden Retrievers

I think I may have found one or two on the Bubby. I think thats how they go grey too! :laugh:

Mine is not even three years yet. She's still a baby!! Why would she be going grey?

yep, I first noticed the odd one on Phoenix prior to him being 12 months old. I also had a friend who had a grey hair in high school at the age of 18.

Thanks. That makes me feel so much better.

Also, my goldy's nose has turned completely pink. Is that normal? I researched snow nose but hers doesn't go back to a darker shade in summer. Are there any creams etc to bring it back to its original black?

Odin-Genie: My older girl has completely lost her black nose pigment :) . This happened quite early. The first few years she had winter nose, then it never did change back - this will happen with some unfortunately. Some say kelp helps but i fed it for years early on and she still lost it quickly.

Odin-Genie: My older girl has completely lost her black nose pigment :) . This happened quite early. The first few years she had winter nose, then it never did change back - this will happen with some unfortunately. Some say kelp helps but i fed it for years early on and she still lost it quickly.

Thanks goldielover. Do you always put sunscreen on your goldy's nose when you take her out? Are there doggy sunscreens?