Dogs Shows Coming Up In Nsw

kelqin

Hi

Does anyone know of any more shows/expos that are being held in NSW this year? When I click on the calender/events link for NSW it says access is restricted (or something like that). We are thinking about getting a husky but would love to meet a few breeders and have a chat with them and of course meet some of their beautiful babies!

Thanks

Kellie :confused:

Thanks Darkrai. We are from Wollongong but no problems in travelling to Penrith. Do you know if there will be husky breeders there? Where in Erskine Park is it?

My husband grew up near there.

Dog shows are held at The Bill Spilstead Complex on Luddenham Road, just off Mamre Road. Shows normally start at 9.00am and dogs are judged in alphabetical order. Am sure there would be a few siberians there for you to meet.

Best option would be to try and tee something up up with a DOLer first, who can then arrange to meet you and introduce you to someone who will be at the show and be happy to talk to you.

I have no idea about the Siberian scene in Sydney, it's not my group. Generally speaking tho' not all exhibitors are newbie friendly, particularly not in the stress and bustle of showing their dogs.

Yes i was going to say the Siberian specialty on the 9th of ocotber would be a good starting point.

There will be lots of committee members there, who may not be showing and will be able to spend a bit more time discussing the breed with you.

Plus alot more Siberians to view than normal!

Thanks everyone. We went to the show at Erskine Park today and I did get to talk to a couple of the exhibitors/breeders and they were lovely. They also told me about the October show which we will definitely be going to.