Hiring Dog Pens/kennel/run?

Loves Dogs

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can hire a dog run with shelter for 2 dogs for a week. It needs to be sturdy obviously. I am going away and my 2 dogs are going to stay with my mother inlaw on a 2 acre property. We are worried that because she doesnt have fences they might run off so I thought this would be a good idea for when she has to go out and cant keep an eye on them. Thanks

I am wondering if anyone knows where I can hire a dog run with shelter for 2 dogs for a week. It needs to be sturdy obviously. I am going away and my 2 dogs are going to stay with my mother inlaw on a 2 acre property. We are worried that because she doesnt have fences they might run off so I thought this would be a good idea for when she has to go out and cant keep an eye on them. Thanks

You could possibly hire some tempory fencing panels and put a tarp over the top. I think you will be hard pressed to find some kennls and runs for hire.

I agree with PF, I wouldn't leave my dogs anywhere that wasn't fenced. I'm sure that your MIL is very responsible and will do her best to look after the dogs but you can't expect her to watch them every minute of the day and it only takes a few seconds for a dog to run off and disappear.

Where are you based...???

If your dogs are crate trained you can hire from www.vebopet.com.au. If they can't be crated inside then I also wouldn't want to leave them in a place with insecure fencing.

This, but I too wouldn't leave them somewhere without secure fencing. She can't watch them every second of the day.