Vet Recommendation - Erina Nsw

tdierikx

Hi all - a friend of mine at work has been given an outrageous figure for a quote to desex her male dog. He's probably around 10kgs or less - and the quote is over $400 to give him the snip... errr!

Need recommendations of a vet in the Erina area that doesn't overcharge please...

Seriously, my local vet in Sydney did my 30kg Labrador girl for just over $250 - so over $400 for a male desex seems a little steep.

T.

Guest sharynriding

I was quoted $240 last week for my 38kg male retriever at Green Point Vets. About 10 mins from Erina. My first time there, very nice clinic, helpful etc. Also Bateau Bay Vets have a great reputation and Hugh McBain, the vet there, does a lot of work for rescue. Have used him too and he was a great vet. Hope this helps.

Hi all - a friend of mine at work has been given an outrageous figure for a quote to desex her male dog. He's probably around 10kgs or less - and the quote is over $400 to give him the snip... errr!

Need recommendations of a vet in the Erina area that doesn't overcharge please...

Seriously, my local vet in Sydney did my 30kg Labrador girl for just over $250 - so over $400 for a male desex seems a little steep.

T.

if you go to greencross vets at petbarn westgosford they are $150 male or female and any weight join up with ffl card its free and u get that deal .

Edited by kat99