Photos From 70 Years Ago

Loving my Oldies

These are great quality clear photo's for their age and must be so special to you.

Coming from a family history perspective they are invaluable. Almost everyone would have had special pets back then, as we do now, but you see very few reminders of the pets themselves, and mostly never named.

I know you all feel the same as I do about our dogs, and would hate to think that in 70 years time there was nothing to remind my descendants of the special place they had in my life- thus I try to ensure some of my photo's last the test of time, and that are all named.

Thanks for sharing- I love old photo's, and always pay special attention to the "non human" elements.

Di

• 1 month later...

Because of something my brother said to me recently, I googled my mother's name in Images and came up with photographs of her from the early 1900s (she was born in 1908) from a photographic studio. There were also photographs of other members of her family. How amazing is that !!!

TrudaatMtJukes.jpg

So give it a try and see what you come up with.

Because of something my brother said to me recently, I googled my mother's name in Images and came up with photographs of her from the early 1900s (she was born in 1908) from a photographic studio. There were also photographs of other members of her family. How amazing is that !!!

TrudaatMtJukes.jpg

So give it a try and see what you come up with.

wow that's pretty neat