I'm Coming To Canberra

carebear

Do I need to meet you if I'm going to 'meet' you every day for 8 days????? :o

of course!! lol

:laugh: are you staying with Kaywoman?

I'll have to see what bf is working as to if our weekends are free, but I'm usually free Monday and Thursday nights - happy to meet in the city for a drink/dinner then.

yes i'm staying with stacey :laugh:

so i am thinking the wednesday night, or the sunday night at this stage. haven't got much of what i'd like to do what days written down yet, but feel the wednesday might be better as for what i have in my head for what to do over the weekend, the only day suitable for snow will be the monday (if there is snow) so probably won't want a late night sunday.

any ideas on where to go?

sorry have only just got net access after not having it at my aunt and uncle's house in newcastle (their internet wasn't working properly) and the maca's wifi i tried kept disconnecting me, and loaded pages too slow.

i am finally in canberra. had a small car accident as i was leaving newcastle yesterday morning ;)

if any other time suits anyone, let me know. looks like i'm shopping tomorrow, doing dfo and i can't remember what else.

friday we'll be doing the tourist stuff in town (war memorial etc).

saturday, can't remember am, but doing floriade in the afternoon and night.

sunday i'm going to canberra glassworks in the morning, some markets and i can't remember what else

monday i've forgotten too (i have a list somewhere lol)