Help Me Wise Dolers ...

ashaflynn

Hello all,

After a number of years showing with our trusty umbrella tent we have finally decided to bite the bullet and invest in a gazebo (somehow we've got more dogs to show now than we did a few years ago :) )

Does anyone have any suggestions of good places in Melbourne, with sales on at the moment, to buy an Oztrail Compact and walls? I never seem to be up with the "sales" info and always find out after they're over .. and usually when I've paid full price for something!

Thank you oh wise ones! :grouphug:

Edited by ashaflynn

I dont know, but your thread reminded me I need to see if there are any sales on around here as our gazebo was victim to high winds the other day at hillsborough and snapped!

Saw a whole bunch of wrecks at Bairnsdale last Sunday after the high winds.

Peg them by the feet AND two guy ropes per leg (brace them diagonally) and they last a lot longer. :grouphug:

Anyone who pegs feet only is begging for disaster.

I dont know, but your thread reminded me I need to see if there are any sales on around here as our gazebo was victim to high winds the other day at hillsborough and snapped!

Saw a whole bunch of wrecks at Bairnsdale last Sunday after the high winds.

Peg them by the feet AND two guy ropes per leg (brace them diagonally) and they last a lot longer. :)

Anyone who pegs feet only is begging for disaster.

Ours was pegged down like that! Winds were forcast but when we left the PM show (round 9pm) it wasnt windy and everyone figured it had passed. Apparently at around 1am the winds went crazy and people sleeping in gazebos were trying to save as many as they could ripping roofs off ect but ALOT of people lost their gazebos, some lovely person ripped the roof off both ours but unfortunately our good oztrails flew over and bent yet our good old big w gazebo held strong :grouphug:

Call Reece at Hastings Camping he always looks after Dog Show people. :rolleyes:

Tell him Kerry sent you and he will do you a great deal.

66 High St Hastings

VIC 3915 - (03) 5979 2858

Hi Sway/Kerry!

Thank you so much for the info and you're right ... REECE IS ACE!!! Not only am I now the proud owner of an Oztrail Compact complete with four solid walls he is also going to deliver it to KCC Park on Saturday, call me when they are there and let me pay cash on delivery! That is amazing!! I even requested he turn up around lunchtime to make sure I wouldn't be in the ring when he arrived and he had no problem whatsoever! Now that's what I call service!!

Thanks for the great info and anyone our there looking for Gazebo's contact Reece ... and tell him Kerry sent you!! :)