Best In Show Brag....

kazualty

I know I haven't been on here for ages, but have to give my boy Dodge a shout out- he scored his first BEST IN SHOW at the All Breeds show in Geraldton on Sunday- what a STAR :p :) Lots of tears and celebrating, thanks again to all who shared in our moment ;) and to the Judges who admired him!! :wave: Nice to know it's not just us who think he's beautiful :D

post-36691-1284992028_thumb.jpg

:( :rolleyes: :cheer:Yay...... Go Kaz'n'Dodge :cheer::rofl::laugh:

;) :):drink: We were there and saw this great event and witnessed the tears of joy first hand. So happy for you Kaz, well deserved even though you were a bit under the weather (so to speak) you & your boy did it...yay! ;) :drink::cheers:

Aw gee, thangya, thangya very much!! :rofl: ;) Nothing like work to bring you back to to earth, but still makes me smile to replay it in my head :rofl: He's been very spoilt this week, not that he isn't always, but found a few extra cuddles on bed with mum!! Think he's only the 2nd Bullmastiff to go BIS at an All Breeds in WA,the last one in 1990...think that's right....anyway, we think he's a STAR and we LOVE him and the whole gang post-36691-1285246763_thumb.jpgpost-36691-1285246821_thumb.jpg