Dog's Desperate Chase After Car

Borderpower

That is just heartbreaking. Of course the poor girl gave chase - dogs are more loyal to humans than some of them deserve.

I will never understand how people think a domesticated dog can just be dumped somewhere or left behind after a house move and that it will be alright. Yes, it can go to the shops, buy some food, open a tin and feed itself! And turning a tap on so it has fresh water - no problem! With all that free time now that pesky family is gone it should be able to build a lovely weather proof shelter!

If you are going to get rid of your animal then have the balls to drop it at a shelter yourself and pass on useful information about the dog so it can be rehomed. Maybe then you will learn a lesson about animal ownership and stop bothering!

Rant over....

the crazy/sad thing is that by dumping her there and getting caught on cctv he has given her an almost guaranteed chance of finding a home thru media hype,whereas hundreds of dogs that are surrendered thru the proper agencies will never.

Yeah and what peeves me is the 1000's of people who'll ring in to adopt "Ginger" if asked if they would like to look at adopting another different dog will, of course, decline.

i saw this on the news and nearly flattened my tv, it's beyond me how anyone could do this, I feel bad enough leaving the dogs at home while i go to work, if i'm just going to the shops they come to cause i hate the thought of them being home alone (yes i know they will be fine), but we have dogs for life, how the hell anyone can think otherwise is beyond me.

Would they dump their kids when they had enough of them?