Perth Royal Results

RallyValley

I judged the terrier day handlers, it was whoever they could grab on the day i believe

OMG What a day!! BIS, So happy... thanks to the support crew! and well done to all the other exhibitors..

roxi was that you with the poodle that won bis??? i was the one talking to lauren and margaret wearing the blue jumper lol met you and i didn't even know it rofl :thumbsup: congrats

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering and hopefully someone may know!

I had a look for Min Pins Result for Perth Royal, but it was not mentioned when Sway posted or on the website.

Does this mean there was no Min Pins entered? Or was there more to it like Non-Awarded or something?

Thanks!

I'm wondering and hopefully someone may know!

I had a look for Min Pins Result for Perth Royal, but it was not mentioned when Sway posted or on the website.

Does this mean there was no Min Pins entered? Or was there more to it like Non-Awarded or something?

Thanks!

I dont think the min pins were there, i believe some were entered, but didnt come.

I judged the terrier day handlers, it was whoever they could grab on the day i believe

OMG What a day!! BIS, So happy... thanks to the support crew! and well done to all the other exhibitors..

roxi was that you with the poodle that won bis??? i was the one talking to lauren and margaret wearing the blue jumper lol met you and i didn't even know it rofl :eek: congrats

Yep was me :thumbsup: Thanks