Perth Royal Results

RallyValley

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 20/30 mins from the grounds.If i leave about 6.50am i beat the build up otherwise i leave at 7.50 & have no drama,s but i don't go Stirling hway that is murder anytime of the day.

If you are leaving at 5 am you will have no issue.s

Thanks Showdog and Emery, hopefully by the time we get to Perth at 7am it will still be quiet!

I am 20/30 mins from the grounds.If i leave about 6.50am i beat the build up otherwise i leave at 7.50 & have no drama,s but i don't go Stirling hway that is murder anytime of the day.

If you are leaving at 5 am you will have no issue.s

Thanks Showdog and Emery, hopefully by the time we get to Perth at 7am it will still be quiet!

we had no issues yesterday but we were there really early :S i know for next year lol

Results will be listed here.

Saturday - Toys

Sunday - Working

Monday - Utility - Part

Tuesday - Hounds

Wednesday - Gundogs

Thursday - Non-Sporting

Friday - Terriers

Saturday - Balance of Utility and Generals Specials

Thanks for the link Sway - but when I click on it - dog results aren't listed.

Anyone know where else we can go for results - or what am I doing wrong?

Results will be listed here.

Saturday - Toys

Sunday - Working

Monday - Utility - Part

Tuesday - Hounds

Wednesday - Gundogs

Thursday - Non-Sporting

Friday - Terriers

Saturday - Balance of Utility and Generals Specials

Thanks for the link Sway - but when I click on it - dog results aren't listed.

Anyone know where else we can go for results - or what am I doing wrong?

Apparently they havent updated the results link yet, so results here are your best bet

I know a Lowenhyte Dashy was BOB Mini Smooth

also the Group went to an Afghan, sorry not much but better than the Royal show web site! lol

BIG was Granga owned by margaret patterson i dont know his show name off hand :eek:

well done lauren and margaret on his win :love:

Does anyone have a detailed schedule for the gun dogs tomorrow? The show website just says 9:00am to 5:00pm which isn't much help. I am most interested in the Flatties and other retreivers.

A bit hard to say - they're just done when they're done. Probably mid-morning for the Flatties. Labs usually lunch-time or just after. Goldies usually before lunch.

Does anyone have a detailed schedule for the gun dogs tomorrow? The show website just says 9:00am to 5:00pm which isn't much help. I am most interested in the Flatties and other retreivers.

A bit hard to say - they're just done when they're done. Probably mid-morning for the Flatties. Labs usually lunch-time or just after. Goldies usually before lunch.

I know there were 190 entries in group one and it was all over with by 1ish on Saturday... Depending on how they are split is how quickly they will get through them I guess... I will be there showing a goldie...

ETA - If you dont get to see them showing, we are stuck in the Pavillion all day, so you can still meet and greet breeders/owners and their dogs

Edited by RoxyNHemi