Perth Royal Results

RallyValley

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australian Shepherds

DOG CC and BEST OF BREED - AUST CH Sarasota Urban Legend HT (Also pulled out for final Best in Group cut)

Res DCC and Runner Up Best Of Breed - Dreamoz Inaugural Boy - Also his class in Group

Bitch CC AUST CH Ripkurle Between The Sheets

RES BCC - Dashas Just Crusing Along (Imp NZ)

RDCC and BCC are both sired by the BOB winner from seperate litters, I should have had my Scam kid there! :thumbsup:

Gsd rbcc was ch bruvic wild orchid, rdcc was from open class... Now to find out bcc and which dogs they all were :)

edited to add: I'm 99% sure BIG was am ch aust ch sportingfields call forth bordefame but someone correct me if I'm wrong please :thumbsup:

Edited by whip it

Can anyone thats been at the show tell me the distance between the benches and the railings for the public?? And are they moveable?

I am hoping to get a table in behind the ralings and want to make sure I have enough room to get past! lo,ll

i didnt think there was much room wazzat. it would be annoying showing there i think, all crowded and people coming and touching before they ask etc

Edited by ncarter

Can anyone thats been at the show tell me the distance between the benches and the railings for the public?? And are they moveable?

I am hoping to get a table in behind the ralings and want to make sure I have enough room to get past! lo,ll

We had tables set up inside and had just enough room to squeeze past :thumbsup: Railings are moveable so it is easy to get everything in and out :)

Results that I know are as follows...

ACD: BOB Colonydane Dancingtodawn

Kelpie: BOB Wingdari Bush Banjo rBOB Suthernskys Supernatural

Aussie Shep : As already posted

Border Collie: BOB Sportingfield Call Forth Borderfame (Imp USA) BEST IN GROUP

Bouvier: BOB Beaukene Power O The Sun

Collie Rough: BOB One of the Yambari bitches - I can't tell them apart!

GSD: BOB Jentol Erkas Hard TB Humble Runner up BIG

Finnish Lapphund: BOB Brambleway Aslakka rBOB Janoby All About Arvo

Baby in Group: GSD

Puppy in Group: GSD (as for rBIG)

Junior in Group: Sheltie

Intermediate in Group: Aussie Shep (Ripkurle Between The Sheets)

State Bred: Border Collie (Winpara Measure For Measure)

Open: Border Collie (as for BIG)

Veteren: Shetland Sheepdog (Ambermoon All Fired Up)

Edited by mirawee

Gsd rbcc was ch bruvic wild orchid, rdcc was from open class... Now to find out bcc and which dogs they all were :thumbsup:

edited to add: I'm 99% sure BIG was am ch aust ch sportingfields call forth bordefame but someone correct me if I'm wrong please :thumbsup:

No Open dogs were entered in GSD... I think rDCC was from State Bred - Jentol Ravers Raznarukus.

And you are right with the BIG :)

Gsd rbcc was ch bruvic wild orchid, rdcc was from open class... Now to find out bcc and which dogs they all were ;)

No Open dogs were entered in GSD... I think rDCC was from State Bred - Jentol Ravers Raznarukus.

And you are right with the BIG :)

Mirawee were you showing today? I think I saw you :thumbsup:

Mirawee were you showing today? I think I saw you :rofl:

Yes had Banjo (Kelpie) as well as out two Lappies Boots and Asha and got BOB in both :rofl: You should have said hello :) Although I seriously barely had a chance to stop most of the day! I think I managed to eat half my lunch :) I don't mind the Royal as it is a great way to promote our breeds but they both get so much interest it doesn't leave a lot of time to relax.

Numbers were down a lot this year - lots of empty benches. But then except for the chance to promote purebred dogs to the public there is no real benefit to going to the Royal anymore. BOB prize was a Perth Royal Show cap... the main sponsor did not provide anything except for BIG and rBIG. We aren't good enough for Advance anymore in WA so no more of their brilliant prizes :thumbsup: And we were there from 7.15am and got into our car around 6pm! But saying that I will still go as the benefit of that many of the general public in attendence outways the negatives :thumbsup:

And yes you get people who pat without asking but most who did that for my dogs often did so as someone was already patting, plus I wouldn't have them where they could be reached if my dogs would have worried about it. A large number of people (in particular children) asked before patting and I tried to thank those who did :clap: A lot waited to be asked if they wanted a pat as well :clap: And I didn't have one person complain about receiving Kelpie Kisses on their face ;)

My Char got BOB OES today!!!! Woo hoo.....YAY to my Sis xx

big congrats my montage on charlies win well done.

sorry wazzat i didn't pay attenton i just hope my curtain isn't too long though i think it might be sob sob

Take some blue tac to tac it up Emery it will be fine xox All the best of luck and pics!!

Mirawee were you showing today? I think I saw you :rofl:

Yes had Banjo (Kelpie) as well as out two Lappies Boots and Asha and got BOB in both :rofl: You should have said hello :) Although I seriously barely had a chance to stop most of the day! I think I managed to eat half my lunch :) I don't mind the Royal as it is a great way to promote our breeds but they both get so much interest it doesn't leave a lot of time to relax.

Numbers were down a lot this year - lots of empty benches. But then except for the chance to promote purebred dogs to the public there is no real benefit to going to the Royal anymore. BOB prize was a Perth Royal Show cap... the main sponsor did not provide anything except for BIG and rBIG. We aren't good enough for Advance anymore in WA so no more of their brilliant prizes :thumbsup: And we were there from 7.15am and got into our car around 6pm! But saying that I will still go as the benefit of that many of the general public in attendence outways the negatives :thumbsup:

And yes you get people who pat without asking but most who did that for my dogs often did so as someone was already patting, plus I wouldn't have them where they could be reached if my dogs would have worried about it. A large number of people (in particular children) asked before patting and I tried to thank those who did :clap: A lot waited to be asked if they wanted a pat as well :clap: And I didn't have one person complain about receiving Kelpie Kisses on their face ;)

Congrats Mirawee and thanks for the info, my backside is a fair bit bigger than yours so thats good the railings move!

I just go for the Public and breed Promotion, most of the time they ask very relevant questions and 99% are a joy to deal with.

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

I got a question that stumped me today about Charlie... and my response was much laughed at. Man: Why is his eye blue? Me: Because it's blue!? Man: Oh.. I thought he was blind. Me: :thumbsup: ST and her mum: :)

OES are fun for stupid questions! :thumbsup: However I did have fun today and Charlie was really lapping it up! Plus for every 5 idiots there seemed to be one person asking before they pat him or genuinely intersted. ;)

WZ I think you would have no issue with fitting between a table and the railing.