Perth Royal Results

RallyValley

I got a question that stumped me today about Charlie... and my response was much laughed at. Man: Why is his eye blue? Me: Because it's blue!? Man: Oh.. I thought he was blind. Me: :D ST and her mum: :(

:laugh: We get that all the time with Maizie, "Look it's blind in one eye" Nooooooo it's just a blue eye...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Char got BOB OES today!!!! Woo hoo.....YAY to my Sis xx

big congrats my montage on charlies win well done.

sorry wazzat i didn't pay attenton i just hope my curtain isn't too long though i think it might be sob sob

Take some blue tac to tac it up Emery it will be fine xox All the best of luck and pics!!

charging as we type :(

we will manage some how split group tomorrow and if there were lots of empty spots we might be able to overlap a bit lol

The blue eye questions are definitely funny....that and..."Is it a glass eye" or "Is that a contact lens"

Ummmyeahhhhh coz I'd be bothered doing that every day....I know my dog is good looking and all, but that takes the cake!

congrats to all everyone who attended today....I wish I could have been there for that seriously LOOONNNNGGGGGGG day!

Mirawee were you showing today? I think I saw you :rofl:

Yes had Banjo (Kelpie) as well as out two Lappies Boots and Asha and got BOB in both :rofl: You should have said hello :rofl: Although I seriously barely had a chance to stop most of the day! I think I managed to eat half my lunch :) I don't mind the Royal as it is a great way to promote our breeds but they both get so much interest it doesn't leave a lot of time to relax.

Numbers were down a lot this year - lots of empty benches. But then except for the chance to promote purebred dogs to the public there is no real benefit to going to the Royal anymore. BOB prize was a Perth Royal Show cap... the main sponsor did not provide anything except for BIG and rBIG. We aren't good enough for Advance anymore in WA so no more of their brilliant prizes ;) And we were there from 7.15am and got into our car around 6pm! But saying that I will still go as the benefit of that many of the general public in attendence outways the negatives :cheer:

And yes you get people who pat without asking but most who did that for my dogs often did so as someone was already patting, plus I wouldn't have them where they could be reached if my dogs would have worried about it. A large number of people (in particular children) asked before patting and I tried to thank those who did :) A lot waited to be asked if they wanted a pat as well :) And I didn't have one person complain about receiving Kelpie Kisses on their face :rofl:

I would have loved to have come and found you to meet the dogs but I was getting a bit 'over' the crowds, too many people in one place is not my cup of tea, start to feel claustrophobic after awhile and the train ride there and back was another story. There were some people on the way back on the train abusing solvents - they were not even right next to us, maybe 5m away and I could not breathe properly because the smell was so strong , instant headache and heart palpitations - and people do that for fun??? Makes me mad :rofl:

rottweiler baby bitch class jahwohl tequila sunrise 1st

puppy bitch

jahwohl princess isabella 1st

moccarott chapaka dare t dream 2nd (kelari my girl youngest in the class)

fantastikrot the devil wears prada 3rd

puppy of breed benaheim lock up ya bytches (axel)

i think fluffy the rotti went bob and a gelderland dog runner up not sure of show names sorry.

Sibes

DCC and BOB Grand Ch Trueartic Blak Ty Event RDCC RUBOB Ch Trueartic Fire Within

BCC Ch Roguehusky Love N Beauty (AI) RBCC Jentol Jinxs Ooh La La

Junior of Breed Jentol Jinxs One Step Closer (both RBCC and Junior winner sired by BOB winner)

Rotties

DCC and BOB Ch Wiemeijer Capers Treka RDCC RUBOB Ch Gelderland Endless Rumours

BCC Ch Gelderland Envious R U RBCC Gelderland Grand Slam

Baby Winner: Bitch - Jahwohl Tequila Sunrise

Puppy Winner: Dog - Benhahein Lock Up Ya Bitches

Inter Winner: Bitch - Ch Gelderland Gosh Im Posh

State Bred: As for RUBOB

Open: As for BOB

Veteran Winner was the Bernese - Am Ch Can Ch Aust Ch Avatar Lead Me To Temptation (Imp Can) DOB: 06/02/2003

And thats all I watched :bolt:

Can anyone tell me what the traffic is like on the roads up to the Showgrounds?

I will be coming from Bunbury way , just want to know what the traffic is like around 7 ish 7.30 around the showgrounds

Thanks

J

Traffic isn't too bad but it is the start of peak hour on weekdays :laugh: However you don't have much Royal show traffic except for competitors so it is pretty cruisy actually around the showgrounds itself.

I got a question that stumped me today about Charlie... and my response was much laughed at. Man: Why is his eye blue? Me: Because it's blue!? Man: Oh.. I thought he was blind. Me: :) ST and her mum: :laugh:

:laugh: We get that all the time with Maizie, "Look it's blind in one eye" Nooooooo it's just a blue eye...

The crowd watching Brookie (Aussie Shep)at the obedience were heard to say that they preferred BC's with tails and they wondered why the owner had cut off his tail.

Sibes

DCC and BOB Grand Ch Trueartic Blak Ty Event RDCC RUBOB Ch Trueartic Fire Within

BCC Ch Roguehusky Love N Beauty (AI) RBCC Jentol Jinxs Ooh La La

Junior of Breed Jentol Jinxs One Step Closer (both RBCC and Junior winner sired by BOB winner)

Rotties

DCC and BOB Ch Wiemeijer Capers Treka RDCC RUBOB Ch Gelderland Endless Rumours

BCC Ch Gelderland Envious R U RBCC Gelderland Grand Slam

Baby Winner: Bitch - Jahwohl Tequila Sunrise

Puppy Winner: Dog - Benhahein Lock Up Ya Bitches

Inter Winner: Bitch - Ch Gelderland Gosh Im Posh

State Bred: As for RUBOB

Open: As for BOB

Veteran Winner was the Bernese - Am Ch Can Ch Aust Ch Avatar Lead Me To Temptation (Imp Can) DOB: 06/02/2003

And thats all I watched :laugh:

thanks for that you would of seen me :laugh: in the puppy class :) i was the one hugging the winner lol

Can anyone tell me what the traffic is like on the roads up to the Showgrounds?

I will be coming from Bunbury way , just want to know what the traffic is like around 7 ish 7.30 around the showgrounds

Thanks

J

Traffic isn't too bad but it is the start of peak hour on weekdays :laugh: However you don't have much Royal show traffic except for competitors so it is pretty cruisy actually around the showgrounds itself.

Thanks Mirawee

I meant like the Stirling Highway and freeway into perth at 7 ish? Sorry I have no idea that part of town. Hubby can just dump us at the gates and we can walk in he probably wont stay he will go and find somewhere tp play! lol

I got a question that stumped me today about Charlie... and my response was much laughed at. Man: Why is his eye blue? Me: Because it's blue!? Man: Oh.. I thought he was blind. Me: :laugh: ST and her mum: :laugh:

:) We get that all the time with Maizie, "Look it's blind in one eye" Nooooooo it's just a blue eye...

The crowd watching Brookie (Aussie Shep)at the obedience were heard to say that they preferred BC's with tails and they wondered why the owner had cut off his tail.

oh dear lol. we had someone say our girls (sitting with two other all who have puppies under 12 months) must be badly bred as they are so much smaller in head and skinnier than the other dogs (fully grown males rofl)

wazzat i think those roads do get fairly busy during peak hour

I got a question that stumped me today about Charlie... and my response was much laughed at. Man: Why is his eye blue? Me: Because it's blue!? Man: Oh.. I thought he was blind. Me: :laugh: ST and her mum: :laugh:

:) We get that all the time with Maizie, "Look it's blind in one eye" Nooooooo it's just a blue eye...

oh dear lol. we had someone say our girls (sitting with two other all who have puppies under 12 months) must be badly bred as they are so much smaller in head and skinnier than the other dogs (fully grown males rofl)

wazzat i think those roads do get fairly busy during peak hour

Oh well just have to take the chances of getting there on time, we are leaving at 5 as it is, if we get stuck we wont be there I guess!!

Peak I would have thought was 8ish but who knpows in backward Bunno we dont even get traffic jams! lol

Hehehe, yep we just go around lopping their tails off!