Litters Due In December

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all finished, mum and bubs all doing ok.

Final Tally - 6 Boys and 2 Girls

I'd forgotten why I dont like whelping bitches now... thereisnt enough Coffee in the world to keep me awake right now LOL Hubby and I are playing tag team.

I'd forgotten why I dont like whelping bitches now... thereisnt enough Coffee in the world to keep me awake right now LOL Hubby and I are playing tag team.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :(

now 8 is a perfect sized litter IMO... just right, not too big not too small and just enough for mum to handle

Well we are up to number 4 now... so far 3 boys and 1 girl. need more :(
Congrats Zensu.
Hope your whelping is going well Zensu, after going well for a couple of hours Sienna has stopped....
Glad she stopped for you. How far off is she??

she's day 61 so was hoping it was the real deal.........

Congratulations Zensu! I agree with Bokezu - 8 is a lovely number of babies :thumbsup:

Hope you get some sleep - can't wait to see pics of the pointer babies :D

Congratulations Zensu..No 9 must have been a nice surprise !!!

My two girls are going well ..No 1 has 12 days to go ..is like a little barrel

Second girl is due 26th but bet she will keep me busy for Xmas ..she has the cutest little pot tummy now

first litter for her ,is only a little girl herself ..hoping all will go well

Good luck for all our Dec due Mums & babies :dancingelephant:

Eight babies was awesome... eveyone one settled, so i went and had a snooze... not long after midday a 9th baby has pade an appearence! FINAL tally - or atleast i would bloody hope so! - is 7 boys and 2 girls.

BIG congrats to you and mum and what a nice surprise to wake up to an extra little bub :dancingelephant:

Eight babies was awesome... eveyone one settled, so i went and had a snooze... not long after midday a 9th baby has pade an appearence! FINAL tally - or atleast i would bloody hope so! - is 7 boys and 2 girls.

Congratulations on little surprise boy!!! :D

:) Congratulations on your little suprise :D

I've spoken to my vet and she says not to worry obviously a false alarm. Just wish I hadn't stayed up all night :kissbetter:

How are things Zensu? hope everything is ok

Bokezu how is your girl today??

everything going well here Firestone :thumbsup: she is resting now after a restless day, no eating, she has done a little digging and making herself comfortable, oh and we had the temp drop this morning, think it will be a long night tonight...