I'm. Going. To. Kill. Him.

Guest Willow

Guest Willow

My bunnies free range diring the day, and get secured in their run at night. In recent weeks, they have become increasingly reluctant to go "home" and have actually started digging a warren under the yard. I've been trying to catch them for a week. I really need them secured as a friend is moving in to take care of them for a few days, and she will feel happier knowing they are safe in one spot.

I continue to replenish the hay trays & veggie supply in the enclosure, and occasionally I will spot one of them in there, but never both. Anyway, last night I spotted both, so quickly shut them in.

This morning I see two rabbits hotfooting it across the yard.... ;)

"WTF"??? think I

Further inspection reveals my boofhead staffy has gone "Hey, the door on this thing isn't open....how am I supposed to steal veggies & rabbit raisins now???....Oh hang on....if I just push HERE, I can pull the whole thing apart!!!!"

:heart::laugh::)

Guest Willow

He just has this look that says "WHAT???? YOU closed the door....how else am I supposed to get in???" (He spends a lot of time shoving the rabbits out of the way to get what they are eating, or with his nose up their bums waiting for them to poop)

Edited by Willow

Mine used to be the same with the chickens - pushing them out of the way eating the grain and the scraps. Heaven forbid if the chickens found anything in the compost that the dogs had overlooked like a dried out corn cob! I had to get a bin for the grain because the dogs would open the bag and snack from it throughout the day. Yummy, yum.

The squirty poos were of course for rolling in and not eating. Blech.