Agility Tunnel

tlc

Hi Guys, I am hoping you can help me with a reputable place to get an agility tunnel for our obedience club. I am pressed for time and know I should just google but just don't know where to start. Hoping to find somewhere that has them at a reasonable price and willing to freight/send to Western Victoria.

Thanks for any info at all.

Here's where alot of clubs/people buy them.....

http://www.adaa.com.au/shop/tunnels.htm

Hi Guys, I am hoping you can help me with a reputable place to get an agility tunnel for our obedience club. I am pressed for time and know I should just google but just don't know where to start. Hoping to find somewhere that has them at a reasonable price and willing to freight/send to Western Victoria.

Thanks for any info at all.

I think most of our club tunnels are plasticoat ones. They are durable and yet don't weigh a ton. I think we have one from the adaa site too and its really very heavy to carry.

And from memory when I looking into the price the plasticoat ones were cheaper then the adaa ones as well :D.

Edited by ness

Hi Guys, I checked out the links, With plasticoat, I am assuming you have to email for a price as I couldn't see any tunnels as such in their range of other products. The ADAA ones look good.

Thanks again

Plasticoat I emailed through the website and was quoted $232.32 delivered to Adelaide when I looked into one this time last year. So that is probably a rough guide on price and definitely a lot less expensive.

Edited by ness

Hi Guys, I checked out the links, With plasticoat, I am assuming you have to email for a price as I couldn't see any tunnels as such in their range of other products.

You won't find it listed as a tunnel - it is mine ventilation ducting (mineflex)

You can see it here

You can buy it in different diameters and lengths.