Removed Puppy Teeth

quatrodgy

First post was edited so I didn't have a chance to see what prob was here but thought it would be a good place to get some advice on my puppys teeth.

He is 7 months old and his large/fangs/canines? Have come through but his puppy teeth are still there next to/slightly in front of the adult teeth. One of the puppy ones were very loose and came out on the weekend but the other is still there.

Ive been giving him plenty of bones etc. Should I be getting him put under and removed by vet or wait to see if it loosens up? How long should I wait?

Dont know how long you should wait but marley still had a baby canine anf his adult tooth nut on friday when he went in to be desexed they pulled it, vet said it prob wouldnt have come out on its own that the root was bigger than the tooth...... May not be the same for your puppy tho, butigjt be worth a visit to the vet to ask..... Hopefully someone who knows more will come along to help you soon :-)

Thanks for advice :cheer: Think a trip to vet may be on the cards.

His breeder recommended getting it out now and to not wait but another breeder I spoke to said wait until the 9 month mark then get it looked at. So confusing! :rofl::)