Getting It Wrong Y2k

shortstep

oh my gosh this is embarrassing.. climate change is not just some scare tactic. There have been so many tests done that confirm it is happening and that people have played a large part in it. It doesn't mean you have to give up everything you love. If everyone plays a part and especially the larger corporations then it will be ok. But if nothing changes and we keep going at this rate, then we would be really screwed. Being a climate change skeptic really does not help anyone at all.

as another poster said, if it does no harm and some good why shouldnt we look after this planet, i mean, its the only one we have.

Ok you tell me exatly what you think will change in your cost of living when labor and greens bring in the new climate change carbon taxes? Real life numbers....

as another poster said, if it does no harm and some good why shouldnt we look after this planet, i mean, its the only one we have.

Ok you tell me exatly what you think will change in your cost of living when labor and greens bring in the new climate change carbon taxes? Real life numbers....

i have no intention on wasting my time, do your own research.

i work with those costs all the time and big businesses are not screaming that it is too expensive

i work with those costs all the time and big businesses are not screaming that it is too expensive

LOL so you don't have a clue or you do know )maybe have a vested finacial interest) and do not want to say how bad it will be. Well it is up to the blievers to prove thier point when billions of tax dollars and decreasing the standard of living for every person in the country is at stake.

Yes big Business will just pass on the costs eh? Only a problem for the people who have to buy or use their products to survive.

LOL so you don't have a clue or you do know )maybe have a vested finacial interest) and do not want to say how bad it will be. Well it is up to the blievers to prove thier point when billions of tax dollars and decreasing the standard of living for every person in the country is at stake.

Yes big Business will just pass on the costs eh? Only a problem for the people who have to buy or use their products to survive.

yes the sky is falling in, make sure nothing drops on your head :eek:

yes the sky is falling in, make sure nothing drops on your head :eek:

It really is not funny.

But is a typical tactic of those who do not believe others have a right to disagree, yet can not even state the arguments of their point of view (or perhaps in your case admit their finacial interests in promoting a new tax on every thing we use and need).

Edited by shortstep

oh my gosh this is embarrassing.. climate change is not just some scare tactic. There have been so many tests done that confirm it is happening and that people have played a large part in it. It doesn't mean you have to give up everything you love. If everyone plays a part and especially the larger corporations then it will be ok. But if nothing changes and we keep going at this rate, then we would be really screwed. Being a climate change skeptic really does not help anyone at all.

what i smell is a rat of gaigantic proportions, that talk about "doing" something and what is that "something"

a "carbon trading sceme" talk for another form of share trading. where has the share market got us? boom and bust in paper trails.

as a friends son who now works in this "industry" he is astounded how much it is manipulated to make money by those with with power to do so, they even make money when they are "crashing" it im told.

this joke called "carbon Trading" is exactly the same boom and bust for the BIG END OF TOWN.

and who is the loosers...... u n everyone else.

it has and will have absolutely no impact on climate change save the money market climate