Dog Hair Gets Everywhere!

lovemesideways

This is why my dog stays outside lol.

:vomit:

Wow.

You leave your dog outside cause you're too lazy to vacuum?

Lol. Nice...

That's not nice nor necessarily fair, LMS.

Person's choice. Some dogs who are kept outside receive more attention; training; mental and physical exercise with their owners than some others I have met over the years who have their dogs inside.

If the dog is well looked after; receives the care and attention it requires - there is nothing wrong with a dog being kept outside. It is not my choice - but my choice doesn't have to be someone else's.

Edited by Erny

:vomit:

Wow.

Lol. Nice...

Person's choice. Some dogs who are kept outside receive more attention; training; mental and physical exercise with their owners than some others I have met over the years who have their dogs inside.

If the dog is well looked after; receives the care and attention it requires - there is nothing wrong with a dog being kept outside. It is not my choice - but my choice doesn't have to be someone else's.

I understand that, if you want to keep your dog outside then that is always going to be a personal choice. I know some dogs even prefer being outside!

But stating the only reason your dog is outside is cause you don't want to vaccum? Even as a "joke".. Guess I didn't think it was funny. That in itself is a personal choice though :offtopic:!

I was half joking anyway, maybe I should add a ":(" into there?

Edited by lovemesideways

Hmm - well I would tend to agree with LMS - MY dogs live inside (mainly) because they are part of my family - DerRottwieller - do you have children and, if so, do THEY live outside- I'm sure they are messier than dogs!

OH, & if I had Labradors they would still be inside!

:D

Wow.

Lol. Nice...

Mmmm no actually, the opposite.

I'm a bit OCD and a clean freak, the thought of dog hair being everywhere until i get the chance to vaccum would drive me insane.

:D

Wow.

Lol. Nice...

lol thanks! My comment wasn't meant to spark a inside vs outside dog debate, I was just stating that the video reinforced my decision to keep my dog outdoors.

Hmm - well I would tend to agree with LMS - MY dogs live inside (mainly) because they are part of my family - DerRottwieller - do you have children and, if so, do THEY live outside- I'm sure they are messier than dogs!

OH, & if I had Labradors they would still be inside!

No kids! I'll worry about that hurdle when I get there....:)

:)

Wow.

Lol. Nice...

Mmmm no actually, the opposite.

I'm a bit OCD and a clean freak, the thought of dog hair being everywhere until i get the chance to vaccum would drive me insane.

Should have gotten a poodle :(