I Am Such A Dog Whore!

lanabanana

I have trouble thinking of another breed I would like to own. I admire lots of breeds but when it comes to comnpatibility and ownership then the list is very short. . The dog i would really like to own is overseas and theres none in Aus yet! I currently own and show 2 breeds and plus I have several rescue mutts. I have had difficulty coming up with another mid size breed I would like to own actually. I envy those who have a long list of dogs they would like to own!

Another dog whore here too :o Thats one of the lovely things fostering has given me, a love and appreciation of so many breeds I never would have known. Wolfhounds for example, not a dog I would have thought to own but now I adore them! Wonderful pooches! I have learnt about LGD's and hope one day to be in a position to own a CAS or Anatolian.

I love experiencing all different dogs through fostering, its been a constant learning curve and always full of heartwarming surprises.

You could always send Ruger to me if you needed to make more room at your place :laugh: ;) :laugh: :p

Edited by lic_82

Got to say I don't think I could ever own a long haired breed or SWF, nor dogs with tails that bend over their back besides boxers.

I love all bull breeds, i guess it's what i've always known and just couldn't own anything else, as i'll never get to own every bull breed.

Got to say I don't think I could ever own a long haired breed or SWF, nor dogs with tails that bend over their back besides boxers.

I love all bull breeds, i guess it's what i've always known and just couldn't own anything else, as i'll never get to own every bull breed.

Oh LOL, I always said I would NEVER EVER own a small dog, and especially NEVER EVER one with a tail that curled up over its back, and really especially NEVER EVER put a jacket on it.

Now I have a small wee mutt whit a tail that curls over her back (when she is super happy the tail curls even tighter) and when it is cold I put a jacket on her LMAO

Any dog makes my heart thump - no matter the breed....

Have to agree with that to be honest.

We do have some breeds we like more than others, but at the end of the day, we would be happy to own any breed - we are not fussy as long as it is a dog.

In saying that, our top 3 breeds are Bulldog, Great Dane and Shih tzu.

And then we have a longer list of other breeds we want to have as well one day LOL.

Puppy factor, I think Staffords are the cutest pups ever...I go mushy whenever I see any puppy. Literally...I am a little bit of a man beast but when I see a puppy I get this high pitched squeaky voice and I go all girly and I melt into the ground LMAO

Me too :laugh: But being allergic kind of limits me!

I always want wheatens, but I'd also love a Lagotto. If I'd discovered them before wheatens, I definately would've been tempted. I also adore Norwegian Elkhounds, but think they'd make me sneeze and my eyes water :laugh:

My friend got a lagotto after her wheaten died (from PLN). She said the coat was worse to manage than a wheatens!

I am too! My daughter (who is 6) is getting to be as bad.. her latest request is a whippet as well as a daschund, rottweiler, sheltie, cavalier and beagle thats all just in the last few weeks :laugh:

Good taste your daughter has! :laugh:

My son who is only 3 always picks out whippets as his favourites too :rofl:

Oh LOL, I always said I would NEVER EVER own a small dog, and especially NEVER EVER one with a tail that curled up over its back, and really especially NEVER EVER put a jacket on it.

Now I have a small wee mutt whit a tail that curls over her back (when she is super happy the tail curls even tighter) and when it is cold I put a jacket on her LMAO

Oh, wait a minute, for a small breed i could own a french bulldog, daschund and definately a boston terrier.

Another dog whore here too :rofl: Thats one of the lovely things fostering has given me, a love and appreciation of so many breeds I never would have known. Wolfhounds for example, not a dog I would have thought to own but now I adore them! Wonderful pooches! I have learnt about LGD's and hope one day to be in a position to own a CAS or Anatolian.

I love experiencing all different dogs through fostering, its been a constant learning curve and always full of heartwarming surprises.

You could always send Ruger to me if you needed to make more room at your place :rofl::):rofl: :rofl:

LOL, he isn't going anywhere! I can't part with either of them, Thea did warn me before she sent them up :cheer:

Ruger and his sister are officially foster failures :cheer: Something VERY special about that big boy besides his rugged good looks :rofl: and Charlotte is the sweetest big loving goofball :rofl::rofl:

Can't believe they are 10 months old already.