Should I Be Worried?

Marley'z Mum

Just wondering if i should be worried or not.... Marley had his op to be desexed on friday arvo, an still has "cone" on as he wont leave it alone.... Tonight he went for a wee in my kitchen he hasnt had an accident inside since early august, is it some sort of side effect to the op? If so does anyone know why? Or should i be worried something else is going on?? Marley is 6months old

When I'm worried about stuff like that, I just phone the vet and have a quick chat to them. They're usually very happy to talk throug the issues on the phone and will let you know if you should bring puppy in or observe him for another day or so. Hope everything is ok with little Marley. He looks super cute in his cone :rofl:

Called the vet the day after it happened they said if he seems reasonably ok in himself just keep an eye on him an to take him in if anything changed....... Pleased to report it hasnt happened again and he is pretty much back to his normal self apart from cone head an stitches hehe..... Thanks for advise