Australian Cesar?

Does anyone know this trainer?

http://www.lamarracanine.com.au/index.html

Someone I know has send their dog there and they rave on about this guy. After asking questions I said that it possibly is Australian Cesar Milan.

Anyone have an opinion or knows this trainer?

don't know think I saw him on a hunting site, not sure, however sure has found a way to make a lot of money, I don't think it is a good idea to send

your dog away to be trained although a lot of Americans do it, not for me Beagie

Monelite - some rescuers use his services. He's in Rouse Hill and seems like a nice guy who knows what he's doing. Ruthless might know a little bit about him I think.

That's good to know, without references the first page of his website alone would stop me using him.

'connecting through intuition' and a 'magical bond' just sound like weasel words. Mind you I have that problem with a lot of marketing speak.

Monelite - some rescuers use his services. He's in Rouse Hill and seems like a nice guy who knows what he's doing. Ruthless might know a little bit about him I think.

That's good to know, without references the first page of his website alone would stop me using him.

'connecting through intuition' and a 'magical bond' just sound like weasel words. Mind you I have that problem with a lot of marketing speak.

I met him once and he struck me as a genuine animal lover - from memory I think he's from South America or somewhere around there.

The testimonials all sound good. Results are what matter. If he shows people how to provide effective leadership and trains their dogs, more power to him.

It's the "mystical" theme of his training I'm having difficulty swallowing. Like Diva, I'm no fan of marketting ploys.

I don't know, I'm never that impressed by testimonials. I figure even the worst dog trainer will have some clueless owner that they helped who will write them an amazing recommendation.

Not commenting on this guy specifically, since I don't know him at all, he could be wonderful.