Need Advice

shelly

Toohey, I am hand-stripping Brianna's coat. It's going quite well, but her top-knot is slow. Every time I put my fingers on the hair on her head to pull some out she looks up as if to say, "Mum, what are you doing?" :laugh:

She's doing pretty well with her grooming. She loves being brushed. As soon as I pick up her brush she comes over and rolls onto her back so that I will brush her tummy. She loves being tickled! :rofl:

We are planning to show Brianna at some stage, so I would prefer to hand-strip as much as I can.

She is a beautiful girl, we are very proud of her. Thanks for your comments. I'm not sure if the sand is helping, but she sure loves playing in it! :laugh:

It's certainly not doing our polished timber floors any good, but at least Brianna's having fun!

Shelly, it is unbelievable how much Brianna has grown isn't it? When you think the first photos I posted of her she looked like this.

post-22-1107472561.jpg

Have you spaniel owners tried grooming with a Coat King? My spaniel owning friends (some of whom show) swear by them for stripping coat. Having seen one in use, they certainly are very effective and produce a much nicer result than clipping. :laugh: