Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

lovemesideways

ok, that makes the fairly nasty poo we cleaned up from the bedroom doorway this morning seem a rather pleasant surprise.

(poor fellow got caught short, missed the carpet though bless him)

I can beat that one LOL

Merlin had a poo stuck to him yesterday morning that required scissors to cut if off him and it was squishy :shrug:

And I think I can top that. Xmas eve 2 years ago - Oscar vomited up dog poo onto my doona :):laugh: :D

Had to clean it up without gagging and then take it to the dry cleaners before they closed over Xmas.

ok, that makes the fairly nasty poo we cleaned up from the bedroom doorway this morning seem a rather pleasant surprise.

(poor fellow got caught short, missed the carpet though bless him)

I can beat that one LOL

Merlin had a poo stuck to him yesterday morning that required scissors to cut if off him and it was squishy :shrug:

And I think I can top that. Xmas eve 2 years ago - Oscar vomited up dog poo onto my doona :):laugh: :D

Had to clean it up without gagging and then take it to the dry cleaners before they closed over Xmas.

Oooh ;) You win (I think)

Slightly different, had to help a friend clip her bc one time as she had maggots, oh it was gross and they are fast little buggers :love: Couldnt eat rice for years after that either

Ew! I had a cat that used to do that. He'd leave possums on the floor for me to find when I got home (fortunately it was boards!).

He was extra special though - he'd devour everything bar the head, tail and spine before he handed them over. Seriously, revolting. Gone are the days of letting the cats be in the same place as possums!

Bleurghhhh! Animals are gross.

Charlie the cat can be quite the hunter, he's brought in quite a few little mousies and left them on the kitchen floor for me. He doesn't generally eat them, I think he just plays with them until they die, then brings them to me to show how clever he is but the "best" present I found was what I first thought it was a largish dead mouse, but on closer inspection was HALF of a huge dead rat :)

Recently I've caught Saxon playing around (in the house) with a little dead mouse :laugh: and a gross Wichety Grub looking thing. He was chewing on that for a while before I realised what it was :shrug:

Not dog related, but I went on a summer bush-walk one time and ran out of water, thinking there would be a creek much earlier in the journey. I did eventually come across a creek, but by then I was so thirsty I just dropped to my knees and started gorging myself on the sweetest, most welcome water ever. When I finally emerged for air I looked up and about 2' upstream from where I was drinking there was a festering, bloated possum carcass semi-submerged and wedged behind a rock.

I was fine so the story isn't really that exciting. Amazing what you can get away with drinking.

Not dog related, but I went on a summer bush-walk one time and ran out of water, thinking there would be a creek much earlier in the journey. I did eventually come across a creek, but by then I was so thirsty I just dropped to my knees and started gorging myself on the sweetest, most welcome water ever. When I finally emerged for air I looked up and about 2' upstream from where I was drinking there was a festering, bloated possum carcass semi-submerged and wedged behind a rock.

I was fine so the story isn't really that exciting. Amazing what you can get away with drinking.

:):laugh:

Lovemesideways - so nice of your boy to share his delicacy!