Melbourne Doggy Date!

spitzbaby

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a Maccas-b*itch? hahahha.. my friend is a manager there and they treat her like rubbish so if you work there i feel sorry for you!

Is anyone else ok with 2nd Jan?

:confused: I am. Full timer too.

Not next friday Pointees, I am picking up a special delivery from the airport that day :rofl:

Hope your chest infection goes soon! You get heaps of those horrid things!

Only recently... If I get sick, I have a sore throat for a day and then the next day I'm fine.

If I am sick the next day, you know its something SERIOUS like an infection, and they only come about when I am super stressed. :rofl:

The last 2 months have been bad, hence this chest infection, and the throat infection last month.

Pointers don't seem to mind me being home with them. :D I mean, energy for 2 hours, go for a walk or clean the hutches, and then we would sleep for 2 hours. :rofl:

Hi AnimalMad! It will be lovely to meet you.

LC spotted you out at the Dalyesford show in the rabbit area the other week. :confused:

i would've stayed longer but i got drowned showing the girls! i had to throw my shoes put they got so wet!!!

That was a rather bad weekend to be in the ring.

oooh, Tucky has never been to a real dog beach before... he'd dig it, he loves chasing seagulls. If I'm not working and can pester someone (perhaps someone with a blue roan Cocker) to come with, I'd love to meet you guys. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I am pulling out again. Just wont be able to make it. Will come to another meet when another one is organised. I am handrearing a baby bird and it would mean i have to be at the beach and home again by 2pm! which would be impossible!

Kairu isn't going to drown lol... the water doesn't get that deep if you stay on the left hand side!

At this stage I'm still coming! Can't bring my own car so I'm hoping my man isn't too hungover to drive... Keep an eye out for these two!

164756_10150112378937463_687947462_7426279_3324541_n.jpg

Sorry I am pulling out again. Just wont be able to make it. Will come to another meet when another one is organised. I am handrearing a baby bird and it would mean i have to be at the beach and home again by 2pm! which would be impossible!

What kind? i was meant to have a 4 week old maroon bellied conure here this weekend but my friend is taking him instead :-)

Kairu isn't going to drown lol... the water doesn't get that deep if you stay on the left hand side!

At this stage I'm still coming! Can't bring my own car so I'm hoping my man isn't too hungover to drive... Keep an eye out for these two!

164756_10150112378937463_687947462_7426279_3324541_n.jpg

Haha! Hope he doesn't :)

I'll keep an eye out for you Kali. Is your baby a Sammy?

aww, we didn't get there til 12:30 because we spent ages brushing Zac this morning.. we saw one guy from here who had the cutest dog and hung out with him for a while throwing the ball for her while our two wreaked havoc. I think we were just to late for everyone else

There was a dogtree meetup there as well and they had a little spitz too but obviously wasn't Kairu. I meet one other Samoyed named Emma. She was an adorable old girl.

aww, we didn't get there til 12:30 because we spent ages brushing Zac this morning.. we saw one guy from here who had the cutest dog and hung out with him for a while throwing the ball for her while our two wreaked havoc. I think we were just to late for everyone else

There was a dogtree meetup there as well and they had a little spitz too but obviously wasn't Kairu. I meet one other Samoyed named Emma. She was an adorable old girl.

Were you throwing the yellow ball for Axel?!!!!!!

Yes I invited the labs from dogtree along :love: if that's what you mean. so if you're talking about the spitz with the dogtree meet.. that's Kairu! haha :love:

There was another Jap. Spitz there.. I cant remember what his name was.. I was there till 1.30 so I was definitely there when you were!!