Another One Of Those Emails!

skyehaven

I am currently looking for a home for an 8 month old bitch.

One email I received starts with " is she on the main register" Why are you selling her?

I replied she is now but won't be when I sell her and I am selling her because she is smaller and finer than I would like.

She replies, can I ask if she has had a litter before! Would her being small cause her problems with breeding!

I replied, OF COUSE SHE HASN'T HAD A LITTER BEFORE, SHE IS 8 MONTHS OLD!! And she is getting sold a pet not a breeding dog, if she was good enough to breed with, than I would be keeping her!! :thumbsup:

haha im selling a now 9 month old pom, male, and every enquiry ive had wanted to use him for stud with thier *very pretty pom* or *very cute puppy girl* or similar.

Ive been told that if everyone does this desexing then there will be no dogs left, ive had more money offered, ive asked to sell him just for a weekend (when their very cute X starts her period) .. that one was actually wanting to buy him, and make sure Id refund money back after hed done his duty. when i said sure, as hell be sold desexed they didnt respond.

I feel your pain! lol.