Daylesford Agricultural Show 27th Nov 2010

Shazzapug

I havent got my numbers yet but is anyone else going? Even more cramped than Kyneton but usually quiet nice under the trees. :laugh:

eta...got my numbers today..

group 1 1-125

group 2 126-191

group 3 192-313

group 4 314-403

group 5 404-493

group 6 494-632

group 7 633-718

Edited by Shazzapug

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really that scary? :)

With Nessa needing 9 points we are doing anything and everything lol. Growing very impatient!!!!! That and there are Puppy sweeps.

I helped show the Pointers last time and nearly ran into a tree :( Last time I went it was a really wet day, not fun at all. I would have loved to go with the Sweepsakes, but really just couldn't be bothered :) It's not that bad, just get there early to get a spot.

Well you have a veeeeeeeeery long way to travel!

Must make sure we leave early. Oh, are the dog exhibitors allowed in the Ag show part or is it kinda like Kyneton where we are in a separate section? And we can bring gazebos, right???

Yes you can take gazebos and yes you are allowed in the show its much closer that Kyneton.

Well you have a veeeeeeeeery long way to travel!

Must make sure we leave early. Oh, are the dog exhibitors allowed in the Ag show part or is it kinda like Kyneton where we are in a separate section? And we can bring gazebos, right???

Yes you can take gazebos and yes you are allowed in the show its much closer that Kyneton.

Great thank you!

It will be a new adventure LOL.

Go past Kyneton turn off at Malmsbury/Daylesford exit....thru Malmsbury at the top of hill turn left...Glenlyon/Daylesford....follow all the way to Daylesford....at the big roundabout turn left up the main street follow all the way over bridge and up hill....Victoria Park is on the right. big gates.

Have a look at a map, depending where you are in Melb it may be quicker going on Ballarat hwy to Ballan and coming into Daylesford from other end. ☻