Good Service Plug For Fetch Boy

SarasMum

I always see people make complaints about bad service and I wanted to let you all know of some great service from Fetch Boy.

I saw someone mention it in regards to purchasing kibble and I had a look at their website. I have been having problems with my local food supplier, never having what I need and then telling me its coming, its coming, its coming.

I decided to give Fetch Boy a go. I ordered a large 15kg bag of Nutro on Friday morning and it turned up yesterday, Monday. As it was my first order there was also a free Fetch Boy frisbee for the dogs in the bag. The courier cost to me was only $8 which I thought was great for such a large bag of food.

I will definitely be using the website again to purchase my Nutro.

Fetch Boy

I always see people make complaints about bad service and I wanted to let you all know of some great service from Fetch Boy.

I saw someone mention it in regards to purchasing kibble and I had a look at their website. I have been having problems with my local food supplier, never having what I need and then telling me its coming, its coming, its coming.

I decided to give Fetch Boy a go. I ordered a large 15kg bag of Nutro on Friday morning and it turned up yesterday, Monday. As it was my first order there was also a free Fetch Boy frisbee for the dogs in the bag. The courier cost to me was only $8 which I thought was great for such a large bag of food.

I will definitely be using the website again to purchase my Nutro.

Fetch Boy

Another big thumbs up from me. We have a 13 week old Hungarian Vizsla and shopping at the vets, local pet shop and even the larger pet stores has been costing me a fortune - I'm somewhat astonished at how expensive owning a dog is !

I stumbled across Fetch Boy a couple of weeks ago and am now ordering food and treats on a regular basis. I've also bought a couple of toys and some Sentinel tablets. They are considerably cheaper than anywhere else I've found and delivered FREE (I'm in the Bayside area of Melbourne) 24 hours after the order. Its made my life an awful lot easier.

Highly recommended.

Cheers

Haggis