Grong Grong

SkySoaringMagpie

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I only entered the Friday night show, worried about the heat.....

Right now I'm worried about how they'll evaluate gait on swimming dogs. ;)

If it heats up, look for the pink and purple palace. :laugh:

Edited by poodlefan

;) Poor old Wagga is soaked with floods everywhere.....

Going the Rock way becareful of Collingullie Road it used to flood and they built it up a foot or so but the water has been well over that and more next week.

I think we better start building the ARK :confused:

;) Poor old Wagga is soaked with floods everywhere.....

Going the Rock way becareful of Collingullie Road it used to flood and they built it up a foot or so but the water has been well over that and more next week.

I think we better start building the ARK :confused:

Sorry, me being obscure. I meant it may get cancelled as The Rock did this year. Hope not, we've been looking forward to a fun weekend away for ages.

I was in Wagga last night during the rain storm - actually I was driving between here and Wagga - what usually takes about an hour and 10 minutes took almost two hours. Had to stop a couple of times because the rain was that heavy I couldnt see - have to admit that given that I was driving alone it was a little bit scary in a couple of spots.

Lots of water around Wagga today and still some water over the road at Culcairn. They are predicting more rain for us and Wagga this weekend and over the next few days. Lets hope that everyone is ok and yes, that Grong Grong can proceed.

:rofl: Poor old Wagga is soaked with floods everywhere.....

I think we better start building the ARK :laugh:

Sorry, me being obscure. I meant it may get cancelled as The Rock did this year. Hope not, we've been looking forward to a fun weekend away for ages.

;) :laugh:

I agree - was on the news this morning. I have left a message on the Show Sec answering machine asking if she could let me know (there are a few of us travelling up) and I would also post here or she could post in this thread instead. Hoping to hear soon as I reckon they will need the accommodation we booked, for people displaced by this disaster. Seems a bit indulgent to be hogging motels etc when people have homes under water.

Canberrans who were entered at Grong Grong still have a couple of hours to enter online at OzEntries for the Junior KC shows if they still want to get their showing fix this coming weekend.

Thought I might actually have a weekend off if Grongy ain't on. :thumbsup: