Grong Grong

SkySoaringMagpie

I pulled the pin.

I think most of the other locals are going though.

Oh well - I'm glad you'll be safe at home PF :cry:

I figure me pulling out probably guarantees a safe trip and sunny skies anyway. :D

Well Poodlefan your right sunny skies at Grong Grong today.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled the pin.

I figure me pulling out probably guarantees a safe trip and sunny skies anyway. :D

Excellent!

I wasnt' Grongy I was worried about but the transit to and from Wagga each day.

Like pf, I pulled the pin. Probably just as well, Goulburn is hard enough to navigate after 100 mls yesterday afternoon. I think our local road, Oallen Ford Road, is still cut.

I hope everyone has a fabulous time and no dramas travelling. I just didn't feel I needed the stress of being somewhere unfamiliar in less than perfect conditions. For those who have suffered flood damage, I hope it all dries out for you soon.

Also, like pf, my not being there is the best weather insurance you can get :cry:

I pulled the pin.

Excellent!

I wasnt' Grongy I was worried about but the transit to and from Wagga each day.

Ditto (though I wasn't enetered I don't like the idea of navigating a natural disaster area unless it's absolutely necessary!

Edited by Aziah

Katherine just updated her Facebook page to say that Daphne achieved her title today handled by her son Lachlan - woohoo :thumbsup::(

She also said that they were evacuated at 3am due to flooding and that the road to Wagga & Melbourne is now closed and they're not sure how they'll get home.

Katherine just updated her Facebook page to say that Daphne achieved her title today handled by her son Lachlan - woohoo :thumbsup::(

She also said that they were evacuated at 3am due to flooding and that the road to Wagga & Melbourne is now closed and they're not sure how they'll get home.

Congratulations Trisven13 ;) :( Oh AND Daphne :)

Tirsven it depends on which road you are talking about, there are plenty of roads in and out of Wagga to get to Melbourne

Well all went well BIS Bowes Foxie RUIS Huebners Puli

Toys Lowchen

Terriers BIS

Gundogs Golden

Hounds PBGV

Working RUIS

Utility Sibe

Non Sport Poodle min

Thanks for the results. Could you possibly tell me which Goldie and Mini Poodle went up please?

Golden was Wendy Atkins bitch Poodle was Missen/Hopkins

The main problems were at Narranderra I think, we haven't had any trouble getting from Grong Grong to Wagga via Coolamon and Ganmain.

My Jadir Runner up in Hound Group today, the Irish Wolfhound BIG was Dudley who belongs to Irish Lassy. Irish Lassy's little boy Marley Baby in Group yesterday and Diva's Arwen Open in Group yesterday. Yay yay yay!

:D :(

:rofl: And mega-congratulations to Trish for Daphne's title :laugh:

Trish, how many Fauve's in oz now that are champs ?

fifi

Hmmmm - Chrissy has her Grand, Champions are Jim, General, Milady, Marie, Anna, Daphne, Carla, Marcus. Not sure about Hogan, Josephine, Jack and the other new puppies though each definitely have points. So a minimum of 9, another 3 that probably are and another 3 that have points.