Dogs Vic Dogs Day Out @ Kcc Park 12th Dec

I'm helping with an obedience/agility demo at the Dalmatian club stand for the Dogs VIC Dogs Day Out this Sunday, 12th December, and was hoping to set up some weaving poles. Unfortunately the club doesn't have any and I was wondering whether anyone would be able to lend the club a set for the day. Obviously we would ensure they are picked up, taken care of and dropped off. I'm about to order some for myself but they won't be ready in time for this Sunday.

If anyone can help I'd be most grateful.

Can you get on to K9 Agility? I thought they stored their stuff there.

I have 2 2x2 bases, otherwise just the stick in the ground ones. Let me know if I can help at all. :laugh:

Thanks SnT - will keep you in mind. I don't really know anyone at K9 Agility but that might be worth a shot too. Might try and get in contact with them :rolleyes:

As this is a Dogs Victoria event (I am assuming?) why not ask someone on the agility committee about using the VCA equipment - 2 trailers stored at KCC Park I believe.

Don't you train at Croydon?? There are quite a few members there who are also members at K9.

As well as the Dogs Victoria equipment you could also ask the Westerport Club - David Brearley is the man to contact. And they train on Sunday mornings.

Hope you all have fun!

Nikki, the Aussies + 1 Sheltie

Jadziah Australian Shepherds www.jadziah.com

Aussie Agility www.aussieagility.com.au

Thank you for the chookie eggs! We love free range eggs! :)

I was hoping to catch you actually I have a young ESS boy from field lines in my puppy classes right now...breeder possibly in Bacchus Marsh..??

Mel.

Hope you enjoy the eggs - laid with love :laugh:

Em's breeder is up that way - Greendale - does that ring a bell? I can't remember where the boys in the litter were going although one was going O/S as a working dog.