Little Adjustable Collars

Bokezu

Do you stock these collars Sway?

I don't stock those exact ones, I stock some very similar thou HERE

Some work out to be $4.15 per collar including postage, the other lot which are a heavier grade $4.50 per collar including postage.

I used to get my puppy collars from the "dollar" store...they were cheap cat collars really with small plastic clips and adjustable. take off the bell and poof, cheap collar (as implied, they were a buck a peice) Wonder if the Reject Shop or some other store like it, might have something similar?

I like the pupcolours...have used them in the past. VERY nice

I've used the cat collars on previous litters (once the pups were large enough for them) I like that they are soft and washable.

Sway, how soft is the fabric on the collars you sell? How small do they go?

I've used the cat collars on previous litters (once the pups were large enough for them) I like that they are soft and washable.

These Rainbow ones weight just 5grms each and remind my of new shoelaces in regards too softness. Fit neck size 16-29cm, 5mm wide.

These Spotty ones are 7 grams each, these are thicker and stiffer. Fit neck size 16-29cm, 1cm wide.

I have some others I have not listed yet, they fit 20-30cm and only come in a pack of 4 and weight 9grams each.

It's difficult trying to work out what quantity to list collars in for people due to various litter sizes.

I had thought of the buy 1 at a time etc, but I found that was not what many wanted.

I'm always open to ideas. :laugh:

These Rainbow ones weight just 5grms each and remind my of new shoelaces in regards too softness. Fit neck size 16-29cm, 5mm wide.

These Spotty ones are 7 grams each, these are thicker and stiffer. Fit neck size 16-29cm, 1cm wide.

I have some others I have not listed yet, they fit 20-30cm and only come in a pack of 4 and weight 9grams each.

It's difficult trying to work out what quantity to list collars in for people due to various litter sizes.

I had thought of the buy 1 at a time etc, but I found that was not what many wanted.

I'm always open to ideas. :heart:

they're both nice Sway!! a pk of 6 would be ok, those with larger litters could go for a pk of each, I really like them :laugh:

http://www.whelpingsupplies.com.au/index.p...mp;productId=72 what about these ones? I was thinking about getting some of these for mini schnauzer litter (if the girl in question ever comes into season again!)

I use those ones on the Danes, I then send the puppies to there new home with there puppy collars.

The pictures are of Dane puppies who are around 700 grams, The small ones fit the Danes up to around 2kg/2 weeks,

then we move up to the next size.

How much does a newborn mini schnauzer weigh?

about 120g. Aren't there 2 sizes of them though? I thought you'd have had the other size on the danes?

Oh wow so tiny!

There are two sizes, the small size is what I start them on, the larger ones are to chunky for babies I feel.

Pictures taken on the same day.

Small size

100_2053_1.JPG

Then upgraded to the Larger size

collarpic.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...