Dogs In Units

Adza

Hi All,

I work across the road from a high-rise apartment building and noticed a jack russell type dog has been left on the balcony on the top floor no access inside, couldn't see a kennel but the dog is jumping up and down wanting to get inside. No one seems to be home everything is shut and blinds down. I just worry he could jump high enough and fall off, bit OTT but want to know what everyone thinks?

I don't have anything against dogs in an apartment but seems a bit dangerous being that high and the balcony has gaps underneath and not really high enough for a dog imo.

I'm a bit of a worry wart.

I just heard it might be a cleaners dog so will keep eye on it..

Just get worried that's all it's just a bit sad, no shelter or anything but maybe people aren't living in there yet..

That would freak me out. I refused to rehome a dog to a person living in a unit block that had a central well going from the top floor to the ground with just waist high balconies overlooking the atrium on each floor :thumbsup: :D

With further investigation, it's a penthouse and has area out the back which you can't see unless you walked around. Seems to have shelter but I wouldn't know whats out there.

Crossing fingers it has kennel or something to do up there at least.

I know isn't that funny Wilbur, very small world!! Who would have thought 2 of us would be both on here at lunch time you knew exactly what I was talking about! :)

I saw someone called the police rescue, they came they saw they left, I gathered they couldn't do much about it but nice to know a lot of people care.

Many people around the world keep dogs in high rise apartments.

Some of the high rise apartments have dog walkers.

You should see some of breeds that come out at walkies time in New York.

Edited by oakway