Combined Breeds Dog Club Of Tasmania - 2nd January

Allerzeit

Great, Tassie - it will be good to catch up with you again :dunce: Is it in the same area as the Royal Show, and if so, do we setup in the benches or outside somewhere?

Long range forecast is looking good - predicting 18 degrees next Sunday :thumbsup: I'm so used to not bothering to enter shows in January - I'm used to it being more like 40 degrees at this time of year :confused:

Great, Tassie - it will be good to catch up with you again :dunce: Is it in the same area as the Royal Show, and if so, do we setup in the benches or outside somewhere?

Long range forecast is looking good - predicting 18 degrees next Sunday :thumbsup: I'm so used to not bothering to enter shows in January - I'm used to it being more like 40 degrees at this time of year :confused:

Yes same as area as the Royal and you can use the benches or if you can find a suitable place outside you can as well.

This is slighty off the subject but has anyone else not yet entered the am/pm Ulverstone show in Feb?

I completely forgot about it as I have been pretty much bed ridden with pneumonia for the past few weeks and I missed the closing date.

Am sending an entry off on Wednesday once the post office is open again, what do you think my chances are of them accepting?

This is slighty off the subject but has anyone else not yet entered the am/pm Ulverstone show in Feb?

I completely forgot about it as I have been pretty much bed ridden with pneumonia for the past few weeks and I missed the closing date.

Am sending an entry off on Wednesday once the post office is open again, what do you think my chances are of them accepting?

I am sure they will accept your entry Shaar, I posted my yesterday, and with all the public holidays i am sure as with most clubs they would welcome more entries. I would just give them a call either tomorrow or Wednesday and advise them that you are sending your entry in.