Accomodation/camping Options For Kcc Park

parrotpea

Hi there :rofl:

I am getting my first show pup in the next week or two(:D), and we are going to be entering a 2 day specialty in March. Can anyone tell me what the options are for camping/cheap accommodation? We have a tent, I will have a gazebo by then, but there will be me, OH, two kids plus dog - so any tips on what others find really useful would be great :cheer:

We stayed at Carrum Downs in September last year for a specialty at KCC Park. I had me, mum and my beagle and it was a really nice room, very dog friendly and it has a fenced area to toilet your dogs. Very nice place to stay and cheap if I recall.

It was about 15 minutes max to the grounds and I think they also had camping grounds down the back. I stayed in the motel part.

We stayed at Carrum Downs in September last year for a specialty at KCC Park. I had me, mum and my beagle and it was a really nice room, very dog friendly and it has a fenced area to toilet your dogs. Very nice place to stay and cheap if I recall.

It was about 15 minutes max to the grounds and I think they also had camping grounds down the back. I stayed in the motel part.

When you say dog friendly, how friendly? Can dogs sleep in the room crated?