Closed Thread

byott

yes been looking for while got them from www.wysiwgkennels.com/liters.htm

darling to Quest litters. Little boy blue is the pup.

Hes really lovely very Golden 9 weeks . I shall get my daughter to load some photos on.

So, why ask about GR breeders yesterday if you were about to take delivery of a pup from Sydney that evening? Sorry, am I missing something? Are you getting another maybe?

I looked at the website. He's a ripper! What's his name?

Did you get his parents hip scores without a problem?

yes been looking for while  got them from www.wysiwgkennels.com/liters.htm

darling to Quest litters. Little boy blue is the pup.

Hes really lovely very Golden 9 weeks . I shall get my daughter to load some photos on.

So, why ask about GR breeders yesterday if you were about to take delivery of a pup from Sydney that evening? Sorry, am I missing something? Are you getting another maybe?

I looked at the website. He's a ripper! What's his name?

Did you get his parents hip scores without a problem?

Hi

No i had been looking at dog breeders. then i went back to that site again and they still had 2 left so thought we would have alook. Well that was it as soon as i saw them. the dogs were in Brisbane. Was told the males hip score was good. But she was getting the females done again. soppse to be some mess up. Mydaughter has named him MONTY

Byott

The breeder you got it from is well known & has a relative that posts here ,just contact them & ask them about a diet plan,its always nicer to speak with the breeder.

Thanks showdog.

have been into the web site and theres a puppy menu on there. So my daughter wrote it out for me. & now have it on my fridge,

Byott