Looking For A Talking Dog Toy

Caz no 2

Am trying to find a specific type of dog toy that makes sounds or talks when you throw or kick it. It is a plush soft toy and is kinda just like the head of some sort of animal thing, brown and has a few different sequences when thrown or kicked, the main one I can remember is 'Wazoooooo' as it flies through the air.

Don't know what to search for on google, so thought I would put it out there.

Any ideas?

I have one that is like the ball inside but is actually covered in a plush (if that makes sense) - it kind of looks cattish and plays some of the song Stray Cat - will see if I can find where I got it from if that is the type you are after

Off topic - I may have to get that zap ball for my ball obsessed kelpie *L*

Theres a few talking toys around now. We've had heaps of people getting the Loopies. They only make one sound though.

I just recently gave Riley a Chatterbox - it goes "Whoa", except everytime it makes the noise Riley drops it and runs away :coffee:

Sounds like my Jenna's favorite toy, I buy her a new one every year. Hers is a Blue ball shapped dog head with small arms and legs and there is a yellow duck one as well. I buy then in the baby section of Woolies or Big W, prices vary between about $10 -$15. It was so funny when I bought the first couple as they were going of in my shopping trolley as I went through the carpark, going Wahoo! and barking etc. got some strange looks that day.

I recently bought talking balls from Cleanrun for between $4.95 and I think 5.95 depending on size, but won't buy them again as one had me nervous one night as it kept going of by itself every time I woke up and of all the sayings it had it kept saying it was going to get me. :thumbsup: Didn't help that in the light of day when I was feeling braver I gave it a few good kicks and told it who was boss, but why did it have to laugh and tell me it tickled. :laugh:

post-27419-1295266339_thumb.jpg

Edited by ozjen