Hunter Valley Nsw

Rain

Hi

I live near Maitland and im looking for areas where i can go hiking, walking, swimming etc with my dogs

I don't have a social network here so have no one to ask, thought some local dolers may be able to suggest areas.

Im bored just walking around the neighbourhood.

Hi

I live near Maitland and im looking for areas where i can go hiking, walking, swimming etc with my dogs

I don't have a social network here so have no one to ask, thought some local dolers may be able to suggest areas.

Im bored just walking around the neighbourhood.

If you come up to Lake Macquarie you can take your dogs onto Redhead Beach offleash :laugh: not on the main beach but the southern end. Also King Edward Park has a leash off area. I know it's not that close to you but a nice day out for the pooches, only half hour drive.

Pisces - i havent been to redhead beach yet i will have to try it out, thank you

Aequus - yes i go to the river every week good spot, cheers

djf - i haven't tried the state forests, i will check out the links thank you so much for them

Rain, do you have facebook? If you do you need to pm me and add me! A few dolers n myself have an awesome spot about 15 mins from maitland! You need to check out my fb pics to understand how awesome it is!

Thanks for the invite :) ....It's because Leo doesn't have his man bits anymore isn't it :)