Do You Look At The Marketplace Page On Dol?

wherezaball

Hi all

i am trying to do some research on the best place on DOL to advertise a doggy related business which services a portion of a State rather than a whole State or the entire country as the businesses target audience is a small portion of a State.

Advertising in the banners on DOL would not seem ideal given it goes to the whole country or targeted State, ie we cant target just SE QLD which is what we would prefer.

My question to you guys is;

1. Do you visit the Marketplace Canine Products and Services advertising page on DOL, and

2. How often would you visit?

Advertising in the Marketplace is inexpensive and very reasonable and we will probably go ahead with it, but I thought would ask the question anyway to gauge an idea of if many people visit the page on a regular basis.

thanks in advance...

I check it out from time to time. Not very often, usually when I'm pretty bored and just want to see what for sale.

I check the banner advertisers pretty regularly. I love clicking on 'view all advertisers' and then scrolling down through them.

I have to say, generally i avoid clicking on banner advertising. But I do like to do so on DOL.

I do, especially if I'm looking for something in particular. Sometimes I just go for a browse, maybe once a week or so.

But last week I emailed about an item that was for sale, enquiring about how much it would cost to post it to me (it was not a huge sized item) and I still haven't heard back from the seller. Even just a quick "Sorry, local sales only" would suffice.