Grooming Box Pink?

MissMolly

u can try petedge in america and the dollar is good at the moment so might be worth stocking up on other stuff to make the postage worth while..

Peperone- have pinkones cant remeber if they are pink though? and try woofer wares as well they often have these sorts of grooming kits..

Possibly petnetwork as well?

Hi..

I hope someone can help, I am after one of this grooming boxes but iI want it in light pink. I have seen it in the light pink at a dog show recently but I can't seem to find where to buy it from.. I have found it in the hot pink colour but it is not the pink I want...

https://www.petcetera.com.au/index.php?l=pr...etail&p=858

Hi MM

I have the pink one from petedge in USA. NOt sure on postage as OH brought mine back for me, in saying that I ordered other items from there and them posted and nearly died with the postage....I ordered 400 worth of gear (not at all heavy) and it cost me 200 in postage.

Are you are show tomorrowe night?

Well I should say OH paid it lol I put the order in and he did the rest lol. They have great stuff though so next time I will ask postage costs first :-) Course next best thing is shopping at the stores over there :-) But I do love my pink bag oh and pink crate fan and pink trolley cool shade :-) and pink scissors lol

The grooming box was 18lb and goods posted was 10lb, packaging was simply bubble wrap on 1 pair of scissors and a bit of shredded paper dispersed through lol. To be honest it could have easily gone in a box half the size. Also depends on who you get it through as well I have bought clothes from 2 dif stores, same amount of clothing same area and 1 lot of postage was double the other, but I did want the clothes lol