Pet Expo

kirst_goldens

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not entered but will hopefully be coming down on the Sunday to do some shopping ;)

I'm trying to find these toys I bought from there years ago, long rope toys with elastic in them that you hang from the dog runs for the dog to pull on, the JRT's loved them but eventually ate them ;)

I got enteries today, BUT NO car park ticket and NO entry ticket...errrmmm surely we are given both of these??

This notice has been on the DOGS Vic website for some time.

Notice to Members

Victorian Canine Association Inc

trading as DOGS Victoria

DOGS Victoria (03) 9788 2500 [email protected]

7 December 2010

Notice to exhibitors entered in the 2011 Pet Expo Open Shows

Exhibitors must show their DOGS Victoria membership card to gain free entry to

Caulfield Racecourse. Your membership card will allow you and one other person

to enter the venue free of charge.

The Expo organisers (Exhibition & Marketing Services) have agreed that additional

passes can be pre-purchased directly from them for $5.00 each. If excess passes

are not pre-purchased, the full public entry prices of $15.00 will be charged on the

day.

For further information or to arrange to pre-purchase passes, please contact David

Lewis on 02 9876 4600 or email [email protected].

got my entries in the mail today and managed to short change them!! duffer! doing a new cheque now! my entries were 2 days late as well so if u all got in on time then they are on their way :cry:

show 1:

1 - 1-46

2 - 47-65

3 - 66 - 102

4 - 103 - 115

5 - 116 - 141

6 - 142 - 172

7 - 173 - 195

Show 3

1 - 1 - 48

2 - 49 - 65

3 - 66 - 102

4 - 103 - 115

5 - 116 - 137

6 - 138 - 166

7 - 167 - 188

we have the Leonberger bitch in 5A and we are number 156!! where is everybody! lol best weekend for educating about dog shows and everyone is hiding out cause there are no points on offer!

thanks Mathilidas mum, I went and looked in the gazette, lol, my baby puppies first show :cry: yay!! We have a breed stand too that I am on both days, I finally got our club to do one, Im pretty excited to promote my breed :eek: Come by and say hello!

thanks Mathilidas mum, I went and looked in the gazette, lol, my baby puppies first show :cry: yay!! We have a breed stand too that I am on both days, I finally got our club to do one, Im pretty excited to promote my breed :eek: Come by and say hello!

We are doing the breed stand as well.

No puppy for me I have a fat arse 9 month old.

My Cheque was cashed today as well.

Edited by Evolving

got my entries in the mail today and managed to short change them!! duffer! doing a new cheque now! my entries were 2 days late as well so if u all got in on time then they are on their way :cry:

we have the Leonberger bitch in 5A and we are number 156!! where is everybody! lol best weekend for educating about dog shows and everyone is hiding out cause there are no points on offer!

Not sure if you are just questioning the Leo owners - or all of the breeds in general about the low entry numbers. Obviously I can't speak for anyone else - but points or no points I wouldn't enter another show at Caulfield in a pink fit !! Can't stand the venue - simple as that.

More than happy to go along & man a breed stand for the day - have done so on a few occasions now - but not enough interest in the past 2 years to do so - way too hard with only 2 or 3 willing volunteers.

Cheers.

it was to all breeds sorry Mathilda :eek:

I would have helped on the breed stand on the sunday :cry: oh well maybe we could organise it earlier next yr - i personally probs wont be able to come but the leos family would love to help out im sure! ill get them to contact u in jan next yr :( i think we might be babysitting ur leos some stage this yr??

I have never shown at caulfied...im thinking i will regret it now! ah well its all for fun i guess!!!