Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Yes Michelle, all very content. I love Blueprint too! Piper has THE very best temperament and she is such an easy dog to show, she loves it! Unfortunately, she only needs 7 points for her title, would have loved to have got it before the puppies, funnily enough at her last show she didn't get any points (my other bitch got BOB) but then went on to get Intermediate in Show!!!

Your litter is also beautiful, was that the bitch puppy you kept from Gypsy's litter? I am so happy with these babies, their coats look fantastic. Hopefully there will be one or two for me to run on. Will you be keeping any from your litter?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mum of the pups is a Gypsy Granddaughter, I kept a boy from Gypsy's last litter and he has had 2 litters. I have now sold him, but he produced some nice puppies. I am hoping to keep 2 girls out of this litter, hopefully a yellow & black if they look good.

I have a yellow male puppy that looks to be fading, not interested in feeding, has dropped weight and is cooler than the others. One of the black girls has also dropped weight. All the others are thriving, gaining weight and fighting for teats. I don't interfere too much the first few days, as often these are the pups that have other issues. Last litter I had one girl die on day 2, autopsy revealed she had a hole in her heart. I will keep these guys warm and keep offering teats to them.....

edited as my brain is not working today...

Edited by labs26

Labs26 hope your little ones pull through ok. My litter were all squealing and crying non stop for quite a bit earlier today. Made sure they were all suckling well, which they were. After a while of listening to them I moved them out of the room they were in, into the loungeroom on a piece of vetbed and put a frozen bottle of water in the middle wrapped in a towel and they all stopped crying and went to sleep. Seems they were too hot in the room I had them in.

It has been very warm here today, up until now the weather has been perfect puppy weather! Hope it cools down again soon.

We started Labour at 4:30am this morning!

She has had 9 so far and may have another 1 or 2 in there...

Beautiful babies so far! Black, Black & White, Blue Fawn, White & Blue Fawn and Blue!

Black & White boy was still born :happydance2:

RIP little man... :rofl:

ETA: I can't spell :(

Edited by Kanati Whippets

We started Labour at 4:30am this morning!

She has had 9 so far and may have another 1 or 2 in there...

Beautiful babies so far! Black, Black & White, Blue Fawn, White & Blue Fawn and Blue!

Black & White boy was still born :(

RIP little man... :rofl:

ETA: I can't spell :happydance2:

Conratulations Kanati Whippets on the arrival of your babies :(:happydance2::happydance2::cry:

Can't wait to see pics.. :D

Sorry to hear about the little boy that didn't make it. :(

Good Luck Merrirose! Looks like our pups will share a birthday! :rofl:

She now has 9 living pups.....we have lost 2 boys :happydance2:

and by the looks of her she has at least one more to come! :( I can't believe that she is going to have 12 puppies!!!!

I only wanted 8.....

once i know we are finished i will post some photos :happydance2:

My beached whale!!!

She went off her food a bit yesterday, but is eating decent dog roll today, no sign of restlessness or digging - just getting BIGGER!!!

P4220625.jpg

LOL... from the sounds of that she'll just keep going until one day she pops :rofl: