Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

So sorry to hear that you have lost two babies :laugh:

Lets hope all of our other babies grow to be strong survivors!

Here is a photo of my little ones :rofl:

GeorgiaKhaviPups.jpg

Oh how beautiful are they! I also love the B&W parti. Who is the sire and what colour is he?

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news AdoubleJ... surely if she hasn't given birth by now she has exploded?! :D

No - still waiting! She has definitely 'dropped', but is still eating, not restless or nesting...........

Good luck when it is time!

Any news AdoubleJ... surely if she hasn't given birth by now she has exploded?! :)

No - still waiting! She has definitely 'dropped', but is still eating, not restless or nesting...........

Good luck... here's hoping she pops soon!

I'm quite surprised tonight, nipples that I thought had dried up (haven't been able to get milk off them for days) are suddenly pouring with milk... but fatguts only put on 9g today :D His smallest gain since birth... he's enough of a boombah though he probably needs to slow down about... Wednesday is doing brilliantly and should hit half a kilo tomorrow or the day after.

I think only having two is making me more paranoid.. LOL.. I have more time to dedicate to worrying about each of them :) at least there is still prenty of time to just enjoy them too.

Thank you Merrirose :D

I think they are beautiful!

The black & white parti is definately staying as it is a male and i may be running on the other male as he is pure black.

Their father is actually one of my boys, Chessmen Cruse Control, He is fawn with white trim.

I normally wouldn't use a dog so yound (he was only 15 months old) but he is not far off his title and my girl is about to be 6.

So it was do or never have any! I won't breed her after 6 years of age. So fingers crossed we have some real specials in this litter!

Edited by Kanati Whippets

Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :D I think they are gorgeous too!

I agree with you Labs26....I am hoping she is show quality as i would LOVE to be keeping her!

Yes, she certainly looks like she has the attitude!

He's beautiful Kanati :)

Here is some video of my little ones, Pugsley in particular:

Your videos of you babies are great LOTG...I particular love the one of Pugsley on the move :D ..looks like he is going to be a real character. Your Babes look like they are growing so well & are looking really chubby & Lola looks like she is a perfect mum. :)

I Just thought I might ask you, seeing that your pups are the same age of mine...if your babies eyes are open yet?

My babies eyes are still closed (although I can see some slits happening in some of the puppies eyes ) & I can't remember what day they opened with my last litter.

Edited by Baileys mum

So sorry to hear that you have lost two babies :)

Lets hope all of our other babies grow to be strong survivors!

Here is a photo of my little ones :)

GeorgiaKhaviPups.jpg

What a beautiful litter Kanati whippets...& I love all the different colours too!! "Congratulations" :D

*squeeeee*

Just saw Puglsey's vid - maybe he is doing so much exercising he is keeping the weight off lol!

How lovely they look - so soft and squishable! I would be spendig a lot of time just blowing raspeberries on their tummies, I think!

Kanati, that is a rainbow litter - mum looked very soft and happy, I love seeing the looks on their faces when their babies are finally here.

Hehehe thanks everyone :D I think they're pretty cute.

BM, my babes are the same as yours, slit formation and you can see them react to light or touch on their nose or forehead with squints but not open yet. I suspect it will only be a matter of days :)

Hehehe thanks everyone :D I think they're pretty cute.

BM, my babes are the same as yours, slit formation and you can see them react to light or touch on their nose or forehead with squints but not open yet. I suspect it will only be a matter of days :)

Yeah hopefully only a couple more days...I can't wait, their little personalities seem to kick in as soon as their eyes open. :)

Yeah hopefully only a couple more days...I can't wait, their little personalities seem to kick in as soon as their eyes open. :cheer:

LOL! I'm not sure that Pugsley needs much more personality... it will be lovely to see Wednesday come out of her shell though :cheer: