Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow 1 kilo almost :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Given that they are not much larger than a cav I would say that was big.

I just looked at my litter weights and had a singleton that did not hit 1 kg until 36 days.

Another 28 days

Last litter 23 and 24 days.

He wont be too soon, he's about 750g at the moment, but puts on weight like a trooper. He'll be 3 weeks on Tuesday.

We lost our little puppy today :rofl:

Oh Ish :rofl: I am so so sorry :rofl:

OK have just done a sex check and a weigh in - told you it was quick yesterday!! We have 5 boys and 4 girls! :)

The smallest is a girl at 261gms and the biggest is a boy @ 335gms - all the girls are smaller. All have very similar markings

so in order to make sure the girls are getting enough and make it easier to supplement I am going to put a small nail polish

dot on them, 1 head, 1 shoulder, 1 middle back and one by tail. This won't hurt them at all will it?

OK have just done a sex check and a weigh in - told you it was quick yesterday!! We have 5 boys and 4 girls! :)

The smallest is a girl at 261gms and the biggest is a boy @ 335gms - all the girls are smaller. All have very similar markings

so in order to make sure the girls are getting enough and make it easier to supplement I am going to put a small nail polish

dot on them, 1 head, 1 shoulder, 1 middle back and one by tail. This won't hurt them at all will it?

:) :D :D :D Figures adjusted.

I have never used nail polish but others have. I have used texta on the pads differnet feet differnt colour but have had to reapply twice daily. Then used it on underside of ear flap and only had to redo daily. But the best is ribbon from Spotlight.

EFS.

Edited by Bilbo Baggins

So sorry to hear about your pup Ish!

ADJ I have used nail polish and didn't seem to affect them in any way, I just made sure it was completely dry before putting them back in the box. I bought Sway's puppy ID collars this time and they are great. Although it makes you realise how quickly the puppies grow I have to adjust them at least once a day! My lot are doing very well, they were weighed and wormed yesterday (2 weeks old) and the smallest was 1.2kg & the biggest was just on 2 kg!!!! Big boofas! :thumbsup:

Edited by shellbyville

Thought I would share some updated pics @ 9 days. I will keep the Brindle girl (2nd pic) and one of the boys to have a bit of fun in the ring with. Not sure which one yet though gosh I hope its the B&W Boy 1 (1st pic). He is a little stud muffin!! :laugh:

post-38278-1304252739_thumb.jpg

post-38278-1304252753_thumb.jpg

post-38278-1304252765_thumb.jpg

post-38278-1304252774_thumb.jpg

post-38278-1304252784_thumb.jpg

Edited by Merrirose

My pups are enjoying their real food and also have now aquired a 2nd mum! Mum 2 is much better at cleaning up after the pups and likes to stay in with them more. No wonder they are putting on plenty of weight!