Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tibbie, your bubbies are so smoochable!

Kanati, I love boy 2... he looks like he's up and rearing to go :clap: I <3 their pointy little noses!

Thanks LOTG, your babies look as if they need to be squished and kissed LOTS! They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Beautiful babies... LOVE boy 2 too lol. He is a show star waiting to happen he reckons!

I am SO hoping he is! LOL

If i get to say I HOPE makes it as show babies my choices are Boy 2 and Girl 6!

fingers crossed! :laugh:

Nice choices! I am finding the waiting to see hard too... At least I know the bitch Im running on as she is the only one LOL. I HOPE my B&W boy 1 is my show boy! Fingers crossed for both of us!

My babies were 2 weeks yesterday, starting to get up on their legs and the eyes are opening! Biggest girl was born at 440g and weighed in at 2 weeks a huge 1.4Kg! They are all over 1kg now, big chunkers!

Mastitis has settled right down, everyone is fat and happy! Another week and the fun really begins with the weaning.....

edited as my brain does not function

Edited by labs26

Quick question, I changed the meat component of my bitches diet on Tuesday and the pups were starting to get runny poo yesterday (thurs). Would you presume this is related? Do many pups go through a runny poo stage?

Cheers.

ETA we are 14 days old today

Edited by Merrirose

I haven't changed Lola's food much at all, apart from increasing it a bit as the pups grow... but the bubbas occasionally have runny poos. The puppies are fit and well and they aren't so runny or often that I'd worry too much.

Thanks LotGs. How are the beautiful Pugsly & Wednesday doing? Will you run them on?

They are great... Weddy is finding her feet, she was struggling a bit on newspaper and would slide herself backwards rather than getting up on her back legs, but she's gotten better at it which is nice to see.

I'll be talking to the stud owner in a few weeks to see what we're going to end up doing, but it may be that I run them on for a litte while and see how they turn out... but I'm leaning more towards keeping Weds... bloody hell it's going to be hard to let one of them go *sobs*

Off Topic - Wow the forum has changed its look!!

My pups had runny poo at about 2 weeks of age, my breeder said it could be that I was changing Nima's food around a bit, so now I have stuck to the same food and have had no problems.

Well - we now have our 'Rainbow' Litter!! Thanks to SWAY for getting the Identity strips over to us so quickly! :thumbsup:

I won't post all the photos her but this is the link to thme on my Facebook page - you cna see why we needed the coloured bands!!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150167358070914.299031.659740913

Hope this works!!

Yes it does :thumbsup:

Edited by AdoubleJ

Well - we now have our 'Rainbow' Litter!! Thanks to SWAY for getting the Identity strips over to us so quickly! :thumbsup:

I won't post all the photos her but this is the link to thme on my Facebook page - you cna see why we needed the coloured bands!!

Hope this works!!

Awww I can't see it :( Must be because we aren't friends on facebook.. bugger.

Hope this works!!

OK bear with me and I'll put them up

Hope this works!!

OK bear with me and I'll put them up

Did not work for me either. :(