Litters Due In April 2011

Bilbo Baggins

LOTG you microchip and immunize at the same time. One of the microchip bars goes on the rego paper. Submit it all and you should have it back in 10 days you can pay extra to get it back in 48 hours.

Thanks Jan :)

What sort of immunisation regime do you use?

My vet suggested getting their first vacc at 6 weeks, but I've heard others suggest that's a bit too early.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOTG you microchip and immunize at the same time. One of the microchip bars goes on the rego paper. Submit it all and you should have it back in 10 days you can pay extra to get it back in 48 hours.

My vet suggested getting their first vacc at 6 weeks, but I've heard others suggest that's a bit too early.

C3 at 7++ weeks, then C4 at 12 and 16 weeks.

C3 at 7++ weeks, then C4 at 12 and 16 weeks.

Glad everyone is going well!

Re Vacs: Im probably going to use the Protec Duramune (excuse spelling) as it is an early finish vac that cuts through maternal antibodies or Ill use the Nobivac program that is the same idea. They are both a first vac at 6 -8 weeks and then a final one at 10-12 weeks then they just need a booster 12 months later. I think I will do the 6/10 week or 7/11 as Id love to know my pups are covered at 12 weeks when they come out for their first shows.

I took a fecal sample to the vet today and no worm eggs and no coccidia so hopefully the pups pooh will firm up by themselves shortly.

I've always used to nobivac and it is nice to get them out at 11-12 weeks old.

My pups are booked in for their eye tests next Monday when they will be 6 weeks old! Then the following Monday they are having their vet check and microchipping.

Pups are getting very vocal at times now, sounded like a flock of seagulls were trapped in the lounge just now! :eek: time to get out the asprin for the headache they have given me!

Everyone pups are looking great!! Here is a link to mine that I took on Monday, will do some more this weekend. Nimas Pups

Mine will be 4 weeks old this coming Monday, is it safe now to use blankets rather than just the vet bed type stuff in their pen? I thought I would used a polar fleece blanket.

Came out this morning and there's lots of little faces looking at me - with their eyes open!! And......royal blue boy looking at me from......................outside the whelping box!!! They are only 2 weeks old today!

Cleaned them out, put him back, gave Teagan breakfast and she objected when Rblue boy came out to join her..... Little bugger....

Looks like I'll have to have a look into the vaccination programs, would any vet carry them/use them?

ADJ.. hard to believe they're growing up already! How awesome :)

I've got to get some updated piccies of mine, they are massive... hard to believe :)

Looks like I'll have to have a look into the vaccination programs, would any vet carry them/use them?

ADJ.. hard to believe they're growing up already! How awesome :)

I've got to get some updated piccies of mine, they are massive... hard to believe :)

No all vets have there own interpretation.

It's oh so quiet people... how are the puppies going?

My babies had their bums shaved earlier this week, not well... but done... I still haven't taken photos though.. naughty me :p

.....waiting...

....waiting....

Mine start to leave home next week! They have had a face and bum clip. Must get around to doing some more photos. I've still got 2 girls looking for a home, as they are the 2 pick girls, I don't mind seeing how they grow for a bit longer. I'm getting to the point of looking forward to a meal that doesn't get interrupted with the smell of puppy poo!