Cheap Sites For Dog Shampoo?

pesh

Hi All

If your happy with the price you're paying where do you buy your shampoo, dog products?

Some of the products I'm using have become rediculas in their pricing so time to shop around.

Thx in advance

Sharon

Hi All

If your happy with the price you're paying where do you buy your shampoo, dog products?

Some of the products I'm using have become rediculas in their pricing so time to shop around.

Thx in advance

Sharon

What brands are you shopping around for? Peperone (have a banner here) have the best prices on Chris Christensen by a long shot.

Not after cheap shampoo. After good prices.

I am not sure you will find what you are looking for.

(sorry misunderstood want you were wanting before)

I find good shampoos are always more expensive and the only to get a good price on them is to buy in bulk or at good on line shop with less overheads.

Cheers

at good on line shop with less overheads....... Oakway, that is what pesh is asking for - good online store for best price on decent shampoo brands.

ie someone says www.bestpriceforFidos.com for cheaper fido s'poo or www.cheapCCproducts.com for chris christien products.

at good on line shop with less overheads....... Oakway, that is what pesh is asking for - good online store for best price on decent shampoo brands.

ie someone says www.bestpriceforFidos.com for cheaper fido s'poo or www.cheapCCproducts.com for chris christien products.

becks, I'm not sure that there is one here.

(I use plush puppy)

I have been looking for years and decided that it just easier to purchase from the dog vans at the show.

As you and I are aware not all go to dog shows.

I am just not sure the OP may find what they are looking for, if they find one let me know :) if they have Plush Puppy Cheap

I think they are looking for a variety of websites that has A cheap price for A brand, not a website that sells all brands cheap (although we'd all like that! it just doesn;t happen)

Yes, I get my shampoos from the shows as I refuse to pay huge postage costs on 5l bottles!