Anyone Breed A Red Toy Poodle Sept 2010?

Missymoo

the owner is onselling her on Gumtree..thought someone might like to know, she is apparently reg with dogs vic..so just thought Id put here so the breeder might become awares?? "apparently' she is too small for them now?!?

WTF??? :laugh:

Edited by Bjelkier

WTF... To Small....

Missymoo Can you pm me a link please, gumtree confuses me lol :thumbsup:

Gumtree confuses me also...I ended up finding 'spoodles' for sale saying they are a registered breeder with mother from championship lines????

They are - registered with AAPDB and both parents have purebred papers.

WTF... To Small....

Missymoo Can you pm me a link please, gumtree confuses me lol :laugh:

Gumtree confuses me also...I ended up finding 'spoodles' for sale saying they are a registered breeder with mother from championship lines????

That AAPDB is going to confuse the crap out of the public. i can see it now. registered breeder :laugh: my :thumbsup:

WTF... To Small....

Missymoo Can you pm me a link please, gumtree confuses me lol :laugh:

That AAPDB is going to confuse the crap out of the public. i can see it now. registered breeder :D my :confused:

I wonder if the original breeders know about this. I'm a bit lost for words at the moment. I thought the public were confused enough....then this. :D