Perth Western Classic

SparkyTansy

I will be there - based mainly on the bottom oval for all 4 nights - but I have entered the show on Saturday night and for the life of me I can't remember about Sunday.

I know there is one duck dog entered on Sunday so if I did enter - it was a late entry and I wouldn't have enclosed a SAE thyinking I had already provided one.

Good luck to everybody :happydance2:

dammit...

i am sure i included a SAE... i remember having issues because I stupidly forgot to fill out the entry forms for one of the breeds i entered :happydance2: and the show sec had to call me and get the details!!

I am wondering if in all the confusion, my envelope went astray...

I hope I am entered!!

I got my numbers last week too :happydance2:

I will be here all 4 days.

Friday: Obedience (if not too hot :happydance2: )

Saturday: Agility + Kelpie showing

Sunday: Agility + Kelpie and Lappy showing

Monday: Agility

ETA: Although I sent a SAE for the obedience and haven't got that back. I am actually not expecting them to put anything in it but want to know my entries were received!

Edited by mirawee

Im there showing an amstaff, dallies, great dane, poodles, a westie and chis if I can squeeze them in on Fri, - i think some may clash tho!...

Nothing on Sat I think,

Sunday Amstaff and a Westie

Monday Dallies, great dane, poodles and chis if they dont clash again...

I cant' remember if I posted an envelope or not. So now I have no idea if they received my entry :thumbsup: I haven't got any numbers, though. Does anyone know what the entry numbers for Irish Setters are like? If it's more than 1, they probably got my entry :thumbsup:

I cant' remember if I posted an envelope or not. So now I have no idea if they received my entry :thumbsup: I haven't got any numbers, though. Does anyone know what the entry numbers for Irish Setters are like? If it's more than 1, they probably got my entry :thumbsup:

There are 8 entered both Saturday and Sunday :thumbsup:

I cant' remember if I posted an envelope or not. So now I have no idea if they received my entry :) I haven't got any numbers, though. Does anyone know what the entry numbers for Irish Setters are like? If it's more than 1, they probably got my entry :(

There are 8 entered both Saturday and Sunday ;)

Okay I will presume 2 of those are mine :hug:

Im there showing an amstaff, dallies, great dane, poodles, a westie and chis if I can squeeze them in on Fri, - i think some may clash tho!...

Nothing on Sat I think,

If you have nothing sat lol i got mine going with friends and i am sure they would appreciate the hand if you want ot help out lol. Same people i am always sitting with :)

Nothing on Sat I think,

If you have nothing sat lol i got mine going with friends and i am sure they would appreciate the hand if you want ot help out lol. Same people i am always sitting with :D

Im going out to dinner, thought I would be showing a Boxer, but she isntentered, so Hubby said he will take me out to dinner :clap: SOrry

Edited by RoxyNHemi

Nothing on Sat I think,

If you have nothing sat lol i got mine going with friends and i am sure they would appreciate the hand if you want ot help out lol. Same people i am always sitting with :hug:

Im going out to dinner, thought I would be showing a Boxer, but she isntentered, so Hubby said he will take me out to dinner :o SOrry

oooo lucky :laugh: go somewhere nice